Both the event and the update are available in-game now.
Gun Game and Prop Hunt
Good news! We heard your excitement about these modes loud and clear and we added them to the mode rotation last week. You can find them in our new Party Games playlist tab. Also, many of you have been inquiring about Prop Hunt on the new DLC maps. This will be happening starting tomorrow!
The Quartermaster & Supply Drops
Let’s talk about ‘em! First off, we wanted to thank everyone for their feedback. We have taken it to heart and have been working to improve our system to make the experience better for you. With the launch of Operation: Shamrock and Awe tomorrow, which includes some festive St. Patrick’s-themed gear, we felt this was the best opportunity to recalibrate and improve the loot experience. We evaluated the entire system and your feedback, with the sole focus of improving the overall quality of item drops and delivery. Below are the major updates to the system coming to the game starting tomorrow:
- Increased Number of Weapons & Premium Content per Update – We’re adding new ranged weapons, more cosmetic weapon variants, and themed uniforms with a commitment to double-down on these categories moving forward so you’ll be able to get more of the content you want.
- More Ways to Earn Weapons – We are offering a variety of paths to obtain the most-wanted weapons and weapon variants in-game as more will be made available via Orders and Contracts, in addition to existing Weapon Collections and Supply Drops.
- Lowered Duplicate Rates – We are reducing the frequency of duplicates you’ll receive within Supply Drops to deliver more new content in every drop.
- Rebalanced Category Reward Rates – This will ensure you are getting a wider variety of content categories within every drop, which will make the unboxing experience more satisfying (we heard you on what it feels like to get triple duplicate pistol grips).
- New Special Orders - We heard your feedback on certain weapons being available only via Common Supply Drops and how hard they are to get. We are moving these into Special Orders so that they are easier to access.
- New Categories of Items – You will have more ways to customize your solider and loadout with the introduction of weapon charms, camos, and reticles.
- Content Changes – We are removing gold foil calling cards, and won’t be adding new pistol grips to the loot pool.
- Armory Drops – We are adding a new Supply Drop type “Armory Drops” which will function a lot like Bribes but can be obtained for Armory Credits to provide yet another way to get the content you’re after.
We have fixes coming tomorrow that address the issues with Reichsrevolver and Enfield No. 2 appearing twice in menus, the Enfield No. 2 name not displaying correctly, and the ability to customize attachments on weapons that players had not yet unlocked.