Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• desdomdesdom99,170
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 22:11, Edited on 25 October 16 at 22:12 by desdom
    I dont know why...

1) several achievements of games I am not playing now do not appear in my homepage

2) win streaks are not completely reported (several of them are not shown)

Can I ask for a complete rescan please?
  • RebornReborn75,156
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 22:20
    All 3 of you have been added to the queue.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Posted on 26 October 16 at 07:03
    just registered but looks like it didn't scan my profile.
  • conkaaconkaa82,153
    Posted on 26 October 16 at 08:13
    Reborn said:
    Well now I'm seeing the list on Steam so I'll queue you for another full re-scan. If it doesn't go through I'll message one of the devs to see if they can help.
    Still no luck haha
  • amber1019amber101915,178
    Posted on 26 October 16 at 08:17
    Been an hour or two now since I signed up and requested an update and my profile still says, "amber1019 has yet to be scanned by the scanners". Does this usually take a while or can I request a scan, please??
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,692
    Posted on 26 October 16 at 10:59, Edited on 26 October 16 at 11:04 by thirtysmooth
    jakben14 said:
    just registered but looks like it didn't scan my profile.
    You have been added to the queue.

EDIT: Just noticed that your Steam profile is set to 'Private'. In order for the scanners to read your account, you'll need to change this to 'Public'.

amber1019 said:
    Been an hour or two now since I signed up and requested an update and my profile still says, "amber1019 has yet to be scanned by the scanners". Does this usually take a while or can I request a scan, please??
    It looks like the scanner had some issues scanning your account. I've requested a full scan now.

conkaa said:
    Reborn said:
    Well now I'm seeing the list on Steam so I'll queue you for another full re-scan. If it doesn't go through I'll message one of the devs to see if they can help.
    Still no luck haha
    Third time lucky?
  • desdomdesdom99,170
    Posted on 26 October 16 at 16:43, Edited on 26 October 16 at 16:59 by desdom
    Hi all.

I requested a full rescan and it's done but the issue is still there. In my feed some game achievements do not appear. Is a matter of how I order them? For instance I see all my tf2 achievements in chronological order but not the other games. How this exactly work?

Thanks for the answer. If I need another rescan Id like to be added to the queue.

EDIT: another strange thing is that in my games section, the % of completion of my 100% games is 0% :/
  • J0dnJ0dn103,668
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 02:29
    Hello , i need a full rescan because i finished 15 games on Steam but the site say i have finished only 1 :(

Ty !
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 07:08
    desdom said:
    Hi all.

I requested a full rescan and it's done but the issue is still there. In my feed some game achievements do not appear. Is a matter of how I order them? For instance I see all my tf2 achievements in chronological order but not the other games. How this exactly work?

Thanks for the answer. If I need another rescan Id like to be added to the queue.

EDIT: another strange thing is that in my games section, the % of completion of my 100% games is 0% :/
    I've run another full scan - does this look better now?
    RoiPourpre said:
    Hello , i need a full rescan because i finished 15 games on Steam but the site say i have finished only 1 :(

Ty !
    You seem to be up-to-date now.
  • desdomdesdom99,170
    Posted on 27 October 16 at 22:50
    thirtysmooth said:
    desdom said:
    Hi all.

I've run another full scan - does this look better now?

Hi thanks, now my completed games are reported correctly but all my current game achievements (tf2 and batman arkham asylum) are disappeared!!!

How is it possible?
    Posted on 28 October 16 at 07:02
    desdom said:
    ... all my current game achievements (tf2 and batman arkham asylum) are disappeared!!!
    Could you be more specific because I'm seeing them as all being there?
  • desdomdesdom99,170
    Posted on 28 October 16 at 09:08
    thirtysmooth said:
    desdom said:
    ... all my current game achievements (tf2 and batman arkham asylum) are disappeared!!!
    sure. I mean in my feed when achievements are placed in chronological order I only see certain game achievements (L42 and Alien Swarm for instance) but now I cant see the other game achievements (tf2 and batman AA). Before of the second rescan it was just the opposite!!!

Moreover the days of unlock of the alien swarms achievements are not recognized.

Hope a rescan solve this issues. If there's another method please tell me.

Thanks
  • Posted on 28 October 16 at 09:59
    A lot of games are showing up double, and some games have no achievements tracked at all
    Posted on 28 October 16 at 11:16
    Ash said:
    A lot of games are showing up double, and some games have no achievements tracked at all
    Duplicates removed and a full scan is in progress...
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET21,813
    Posted on 28 October 16 at 23:37
    Can I get a full scan please? I'm missing some achievements. Manual and auto scans have yet to pick them up.
  • RebornReborn75,156
    Posted on 29 October 16 at 00:07
    Done.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET21,813
    Posted on 29 October 16 at 01:27
    Reborn said:
    Done.
    Thank you! The missing achievements have scanned in clap
  • desdomdesdom99,170
    Posted on 29 October 16 at 03:15
    desdom said:
    thirtysmooth said:
    desdom said:
    sure. I mean in my feed when achievements are placed in chronological order I only see certain game achievements (L42 and Alien Swarm for instance) but now I cant see the other game achievements (tf2 and batman AA). Before of the second rescan it was just the opposite!!!

Moreover the days of unlock of the alien swarms achievements are not recognized.

Hope a rescan solve this issues. If there's another method please tell me.

Thanks
    please any suggestion to solve this?
  • Posted on 29 October 16 at 07:35
    I'd also like a full rescan, thanks :)
  • Posted on 30 October 16 at 05:21
    I'd also like a full rescan. I've seen the site seems to be tracking Tales of Zestiria after February 2016 now so maybe my achievements will finally show.
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads