Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• GAMERJETGAMERJET21,765
    Posted on 30 October 16 at 06:43
    Manual and auto scans are failing to pick up achievements on TSA Scanner 4 again. Can I get a full scan please?
  • desdomdesdom99,597
    Posted on 30 October 16 at 10:04, Edited on 30 October 16 at 10:04 by desdom
    can you please add me to the queue for a rescan? Nobody seems to know an answer to my problem, so I'd try with a rescan.
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 30 October 16 at 19:38
    BirdCute said:
    I'd also like a full rescan, thanks :)
    Added to the queue.

Migue333 said:
    I'd also like a full rescan. I've seen the site seems to be tracking Tales of Zestiria after February 2016 now so maybe my achievements will finally show.
    Added to the queue.

gamerjet said:
    Manual and auto scans are failing to pick up achievements on TSA Scanner 4 again. Can I get a full scan please?
    Added to the queue.

desdom said:
    can you please add me to the queue for a rescan? Nobody seems to know an answer to my problem, so I'd try with a rescan.
    I think the first full re-scan is what made those achievements disappear from your friend feed, but the important thing is the achievements are still there and unlocked.

I'll run another rescan on you.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • desdomdesdom99,597
    Posted on 31 October 16 at 08:06
    Hey how do I know if the full rescan has been performed?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth363,452
    Posted on 31 October 16 at 09:20
    desdom said:
    You've had three full scans, so they've all gone through.

As for your issue, I have no idea why your previously earned achievements are not showing on your feed; I can only put it down to a bug in the system somewhere. All achievements from now on should appear in your feed.
  • desdomdesdom99,597
    Posted on 31 October 16 at 11:06
    thirtysmooth said:
    desdom said:
    You've had three full scans, so they've all gone through.

As for your issue, I have no idea why your previously earned achievements are not showing on your feed; I can only put it down to a bug in the system somewhere. All achievements from now on should appear in your feed.
    thanks. At best of your knowledge, am I the only one to have this issue?
  • Posted on 31 October 16 at 16:53
    Hello,

I have many duplicated games. Can i have a full rescan ? thanks.
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 31 October 16 at 16:59
    Removed your duplicates and added you to the queue.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • KatacalysmKatacalysm84,863
    Posted on 01 November 16 at 16:15
    Hey there,

I'm missing a lot of games and achievements could I get a full rescan?

Thanks in advance!
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 01 November 16 at 16:26
    Added you to the queue.
  • LosFidosLosFidos231,868
    Posted on 01 November 16 at 21:48, Edited on 01 November 16 at 21:51 by LosFidos
    Site shows 5 completed games, i have 27, the achievements are there but completion is at 0%
    The number of achievements is also wrong, i got duplicates and missing ones.
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 01 November 16 at 21:56
    Removed your duplicates and added you to the queue.
  • Posted on 03 November 16 at 09:59
    Hey, I just registered about 30 mins ago. I am not sure if that's too soon to request this. Many of my games have duplicates, Steam shows 1678 achievements while the site shows 1934. Also not all of my games have been scanned, just shows 71 while my library has 200 (+201 DLC).
  • p2r_roxp2r_rox56,288
    Posted on 03 November 16 at 10:56
    HI, I registered about an hour ago and my games have not been scanned at all. I have 88 games and 138 DLC owned on steam and it has not appeared on my profile. It says it scanned at 15:23 but it's 15:25 now with no games listed
    Posted on 03 November 16 at 12:06
    Joserin said:
    Hey, I just registered about 30 mins ago. I am not sure if that's too soon to request this. Many of my games have duplicates, Steam shows 1678 achievements while the site shows 1934. Also not all of my games have been scanned, just shows 71 while my library has 200 (+201 DLC).
    Duplicates removed and a full scan is on its way.
    p2r_rox said:
    HI, I registered about an hour ago and my games have not been scanned at all. I have 88 games and 138 DLC owned on steam and it has not appeared on my profile. It says it scanned at 15:23 but it's 15:25 now with no games listed
    Your Steam profile is set to 'Private'. The scanners won't be able to scan your account until your Steam profile is made public.
  • p2r_roxp2r_rox56,288
    Posted on 03 November 16 at 16:55
    alright, i've changed my settings to public now...
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 03 November 16 at 18:14
    Running a scan now.
  • DarukDaruk178,145
    Posted on 04 November 16 at 08:03
    Hi!
    I would like a full rescan please. Manual scans are still missing 1 achievement in Payday2. Thanks! wink
    ----- TiCyrillou a.k.a. Darûk
    Posted on 04 November 16 at 08:22
    TiCyrillou said:
    Hi!
    I would like a full rescan please. Manual scans are still missing 1 achievement in Payday2. Thanks! wink
    Scanning now.
  • Posted on 05 November 16 at 18:19
    I would like a re-scan, please. Many achievements don't show up if I got them before the registration.
    Also, is this maybe not an issue that can be permanently fixed somehow? There seems to be a lot of people having similar problems.

Thank you.
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads