Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• RVallantRVallant274,045
    Posted on 19 October 16 at 16:53
    TiCyrillou said:
    RVallant said:
    The Redux has its own unique page and set of achievements The Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux Achievements. If you'd like I can run another scan to see if it picks up, if not I can bother GI to see if it's one of those odd games that likes to hide from the scanners.
    Um... Ok it's gone the other way now, the redux stuff shows up but the original doesn't exist at all? Haha, that's a confusing one.

*edit:

No, wait. It seems one or the other vanishes depending on what route to the page you access it from.

Vanishing (normal) is on my games list, but can't find redux anywhere.

If I manual search for redux I can get onto it and it shows my progress, but if I click from that page to go to normal version it'll spit out an error message and say the normal game doesn't exist. Eh, hope that helps?
    This could be why this game doesn't appear in game collection!
    I already created a thread months ago about that. You can bring your own infos in this thread. Will be easier to trace for devs!
    Here is the thread: Vanishing of Ethan Carter Redux not showing in Game Collec
    Eh, I made one about X-Com too. Enemy Within doesn't exist, but the achievements count, and the result is it counts the % as '105%' complete.

Not heard anything back from the staff though. (Are there staff here? >_>) Eh, as long as it kinda works it's cool. I'll copy/paste to that topic you linked.
  • Posted on 20 October 16 at 04:14
    thirtysmooth said:
    chuchucha said:
    may i request a full scan? i have got all achievements for megatagmension blanc on steam, but on tsa, i only has 36. i have tried the request update several times, but it wont update.
    Scanning now...
    sorry, still missing the 10 achievements for megatagmension. i wonder whats wrong with my steam profile.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 20 October 16 at 04:48
    Hello, I just joined and all of my games and achievements are shown twice. I'd like a full ReScan to correct this, please. Thanks in advance.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth363,452
    Posted on 20 October 16 at 07:34
    TiCyrillou said:
    Hi, even after manual scans, I'm missing 1 achievement in Trine 2, can you please full rescan me? Thanks!
    chuchucha said:
    sorry, still missing the 10 achievements for megatagmension. i wonder whats wrong with my steam profile.
    Auld Magick said:
    Hello, I just joined and all of my games and achievements are shown twice. I'd like a full ReScan to correct this, please. Thanks in advance.
    All of you have been added to the queue.
  • Posted on 21 October 16 at 15:31
    Requesting a full re-scan before I log a bug. I have a number of games on my profile with (for example) 57 of 50 achievements, but 0% completion and 1.000 ratio. laugh
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 21 October 16 at 15:32
    Running a full re-scan now.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • CartigeCartige90,051
    Posted on 22 October 16 at 22:09
    hey, I think i can use a full rescan :S. Thanks in advance :)
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 05:18
    Added to the queue.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • GAMERJETGAMERJET21,765
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 20:57
    Can I get a full scan please? Manual and auto scans won't pickup missing achievements. Thanks!
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 23 October 16 at 23:10
    Done.
  • conkaaconkaa85,063
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 02:21
    Scanners wont pick up a single game from me, keeps saying it can't retrieve my games list.. Probably doesn't help that I have 4k games lol
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 04:44
    It might take a minute, but you've been added to the queue.
  • conkaaconkaa85,063
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 22:41
    Reborn said:
    It might take a minute, but you've been added to the queue.
    Did I get re-scanned? Everytime I manually try it it fails. Still failing to acquire my games list apparently. Pretty sure I have too many games for it to do at once lol
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 22:59
    Yes I added you for the rescan, but it didn't seem to work. Do you happen to have any privacy settings going by chance? I see I can't bring up your games list from your page and that might be the problem. Try setting your privacy settings to public and the scanners should be able to do their thing.
  • conkaaconkaa85,063
    Posted on 24 October 16 at 23:26
    Everything is public, I honestly just think it's timing out on the amount of games I have lol
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 00:57
    Well now I'm seeing the list on Steam so I'll queue you for another full re-scan. If it doesn't go through I'll message one of the devs to see if they can help.
  • Grey5tokeGrey5toke23,500
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 16:29
    Hi There! I just joined TSA. But I noticed that only 95 of my games are showing out of the 1000+ on my steam account. Could I get a rescan, please?
    Grey5toke
  • RebornReborn75,274
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 16:34
    Added you to the queue.
  • liinniejjliinniejj162,669
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 20:33
    please. thank you
    Liinniejj
  • LavariaLavaria92,617
    Posted on 25 October 16 at 21:34
    Can I get a full rescan please? The number of 'Completed Games' and some game's achievement % is incorrect.
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads