Tonight I released a new patch for Windows and Linux (Mac version inbound soon!) and it is quite small, but there are still a few significant changes, so here are the patch notes.
• Humble users: the DRM-free version of the Cursed Edition is now available on Windows and Linux! (again, Mac version coming very soon)
• significantly more messages use colored text
• item tooltips now use colored text
• fixed broken blindfold model
• fixed crash on start for linux
• fixed persistent green spheres on humans for clients
• fixed spectator cams not working for clients
• fixed numerous bugs cropping up when clients die
• fixed some broken or inappropriately used game messages
• fixed client not getting new monster summons sometimes
• fixed players not being able to heal each other and fixed heal range exploit (infinite heal range)
• fixed numerous other random crashes
Some of these changes were already present in our Windows hotfixes, but they've now been rolled into all of the other platforms so they should be public for almost everybody now.
For the near future we're going to continue focusing on bugfix releases like this, so if you experience any more crashes or other issues, just hang on while we get to them! If you're interested in helping to report new issues, we'd very much appreciate if you'd submit them to our new bugtracker, located here
Placing issues there will ensure that they get utmost priority because we use it as a kind of public to-do list, so if you want something fixed pronto, that is the place to complain about it :)
Anyway, that's all. Thanks for your time and enjoy the update!