Dark Souls III will be updated to regulation version 1.32. This update will not require a new patch, the update will be deployed at the following time on April 5th (a short server maintenance should be expected):
- JST: 6:00pm
- CEST: 11:00am
- PST: 2:00am
The update will bring the following changes:
- Reduced damage of the light arrows fired by "Angels"
- The sorcery "Hidden Body" is now effective against "Angels"
- Reduced the damage of homing spears released from "Spear of the Church"
- Reduced the amount of bonus absorption the "Spear of the Church" receives during 1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 games (1vs1 is unaffected)
- Reduced the amount of HP "Church Guardian" has during a 1vs1 match (1vs2, 1vs3 and 1vs4 are unaffected)
- Increased damage and scaling of simple, crystal, fire, chaos, lightning, dark, deep and blessed infusions
- Increased damage of raw infusions
- Reduced damage and scaling of heavy infusions at lower weapon levels
- Increased scaling of sharp infusions, and increased damage gain at high levels of dexterity
- Reduced scaling of heavy infusions on lighter weapons
- Reduced damage of "Exile Greatsword"
- Reduced damage for L1(LB) attacks, and increased stamina consumption for L1(LB) attacks and weapon art "Ember" of "Ringed Knight Paired Greatswords"
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art "Wind Wheel" of "Splitleaf Greatsword" was applying more status effects than intended
- Fixed a bug where fully charged R2(RT) attacks of "Profaned Greatsword" and "Black Knight Greatsword" were not consuming additional stamina
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art of "Preacher's Right Arm" would combo for more hits than intended
- Fixed a bug where the weapon art of "Painting Guardian's Curved Sword" would combo for more hits than intended
- Increased damage of Toxic dealt by players, but reduced the penalty to stamina regeneration
May the flame guide you way.