A new patch will be deployed on February 8th. It will fix some issues currently in the game, such as Boss rooms invasions, items "tumblebuffing" and spells "dartcasting".
Content of the patch:
- Fixed issue where a player could invade another player during a boss battle.
- Fixed issue where an enchantment could be applied to weapons which normally could not be enchanted.
- Fixed issue where, when items are used while casting magic, display glitches could occasionally occur.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to cancel immediately into a second magic spell after casting the first one.
- Fixed issue where the first part of a skill action could be skipped.
- Fixed issue where a single item could be used indefinitely.
The patch will require a server maintenance at the following times:
JST: February 8th, 2017 5:00pm – 7:00pm
CST: February 8th, 2017 9:00am – 11:00am
PST: February 8th, 2017 12:00am – 2:00am