Stand out with these new community-created Skins:
• Setka Syandana by Hitsu San
• Frost Summit Helmet by artarrwen
• Frost Zastruga Helmet by Rekkou
• Nova Tachyon Helmet by Rekkou
• Nova Lamia Helmet by Wei-Zi and Mz-3
• Mesa Dead Eye Helmet by NotYou
• Frost Hailstorm Skin by Arsenal
• Frost Grost Skin by Faven_PS
• Frost Vojnik Battle-Damaged Skin by Volkovyi
• Mag Alata Skin and Helmet by Hitsu San
• Nova Device Skin by prosetisen
• Nova Gnova Skin by Faven_PS
• Nova Stinger Skin by Cheshire
• Nova Lamia Skin by Mz-3
• Nova Visage Skin and Helmet by Hitsu San
Purchase these Skins by logging into Warframe
through Steam and visiting the 'Steam' tab in the in-game Market.
• An indicator has been added to the HUD (beside your Shield stats) to display how many allies are in range of your Tenno for your shared Tenno Affinity. This allows for better indication if you’re in range of your squad to ensure you’re getting the shared Tenno Affinity, and to increase communication and awareness of where your squad is on the map.
• The EMP Aura has been balanced and added to the Alert cycle!
• A buff indicator has been added for Traumatic Redirection (Naramon).
• You can now view the profile of a player who is offline by typing /profile in Chat!
Warframe Changes & Revisions
• Pull: Pull remains mostly the same as before. If an enemy is magnetized, bonus damage is dealt. Kills have a bonus chance of dropping energy, while causing enemies to experience almost physics-defying deaths.
• Magnetize: Magnetize (previously Bullet Attractor) will root the target in place. Damage over time is dealt to all enemies within a set radius, with the amount of damage based on how far from the center of the Magnetized they are. A percentage of the damage of absorbed bullets/projectiles/shrapnel will be used to increase the DOT. Up to 4 targets can be Magnetized at this time.
• Polarize: Polarize now spreads like Nova’s Molecular Prime. Targets with shields will take shield damage, while targets with armour take health damage and a permanent armour debuff. Targets will emit a piece or two of shrapnel which can be used to create synergies with Mag's other abilities.
• Crush: Will now deal bonus damage to magnetized enemies.
• Speed: Speed most noticeably has had its FOV reduced on cast, which should help with motion sickness complaints. Other players in range now get to 'opt-in' to Volt's Speed buff, by activating a pickup that Volt leaves behind on cast. This activation occurs on contact.
• Electric Shield: Electric Shield has received a graphic overhaul to improve the look of casting, ambient effects, and its effect on projectiles that pass through. Shield now offers strong synergies if Shock is cast through it – it charges the shield with Electric damage which will hurt enemies that come in contact. As a late-addition driven by player demand, Shield can now be picked up with a context action which limits weapon usage and drains energy.
• Overload, now called 'Discharge'. Discharge still spreads out from Volt in a wave, and enemies who come into contact are turned into stationary 'Tesla Coils' that arc and zap nearby enemies in range. Damage is dealt to the enemy-turned- Tesla Coil and its targets. Loot crates can also be turned into Coils, but they only have one charge. Casting Shock on Tesla Coil causes an AOE burst.
• The Capacitance Discharge Augment has been balanced to reflect Discharge’s new changes. The balanced Shield Bonus given is now 1.5/2/2.5/3%.
• Mesa's personal Peacemaker weapon now scales with Secondary Weapon Mods. To accommodate the increase in power, Peacemaker's base stats have been reduced.
• Mesa’s Shooting Gallery will now grant her a permanent buff, but Allies will still have it rotate.
• Sleight of Hand: We have increased the damage and detonation range of all objects that can be booby trapped.
• Prism’s Blind effect is now affected by the enemy's Line-of-Sight (LoS) to the Prism. Prism’s damage has been buffed slightly to compensate for this change. We found that Prism was able to lock down maps with little recourse, and we feel that these changes will make it a more targeted ability while also increasing its tactical usage.
• Hysteria is Valkyr's Rage Mode - we teased and released her as a Berserker frame and we've iterated on Hysteria a couple of times since release. We are returning to this power to reign in its issues but still thematically invoke her ultimate rage.
• The relationship between time spent in Hysteria and energy & incoming damage has changed in two ways.
• Firstly, the longer you stay in Hysteria, the more Energy it'll cost you. (but the energy drain ramp up is capped).
• Secondly, while in Hysteria you are still invulnerable - the current Hysteria indicator on the UI tells you how much incoming damage you've absorbed and mitigated. The longer you stay in Hysteria, the less effective the mitigation of incoming damage is on the 'End Hysteria' phase. Ending your Hysteria session should be done with care - ensuring no enemies are in the range of Valkyrs Hysteria Aura (20 meters max, they have to be able to see you), or you will take the damage. How you choose to dispose of these enemies is up to you - either kill them, or get a safe distance away to deactivate Hysteria.
Excalibur's rework made him an indisputable lethal force - a role he will continue to shine in, but now with more reasonable parameters on his Exalted Blade waves.
• Exalted Blade’s damage will now diminish according to distance travelled and enemies punctured, and Exalted Blade’s built-in Radial Blind on spin will now cost ½ the Energy of a regular Radial Blind. Although Exalted Blade is a lot of fun, we feel that it completely overshadows all of Excalibur’s other abilities at little cost. The powerful range on Exalted Blade turned Excalibur into more of a turret than a swordsman. This change means that Exalted Blade is more effective when used in close range and using Radial Blind is now a calculated choice. The ability will simply become more engaging in all encounters.
• Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity.
• Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range.
• Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula:
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)).
Please see our Dev Workshops for more info on these Warframe changes:
Numerous Warframe’s have received passives! You can view each passive under the ‘Abilities’ tab on each Warframe.
• Ash: Bleed Procs dealt by Ash from any source are 25% deadlier and last 50% longer.
• Banshee: All weapons are treated as silent.
• Ember: Receiving a Heat Status effect will regenerate energy for the duration of the Status effect (10 energy per second) and increase Power Strength by 35%.
• Hydroid: Every Melee Ground-Slam has a 50% chance to lure a Tentacle that will last 15 seconds.
• Limbo: Holster Speed and Reload Speed is 50% faster while in the Rift, and movement speed increases by 10% while in the Rift.
• Loki: 10x Wall-Cling duration!
• Mag: Vacuum effect on every Bullet Jump.
• Nekros: Enemy death within 10 meters of Nekros regenerates a 5 Health.
• Nova: When Nova is knocked down, she will knock down enemies in a 6 meter Radius + deal damage.
• Nyx: Enemies affected by any of Nyx's powers have a chance to lay down their weapon ( become disarmed ).
• Oberon: All wildlife (neutral or enemy faction) within a 10 meter range of Oberon will become allies and fight for Oberon for 20 seconds.
• Trinity: Revive fallen allies faster from further away.
• Vauban: Other Warframes within 20 meters give you 25% bonus armour.
• Volt: Physical ground-travel distance between attacks causes bonus Electrical damage on next attack.
Our forums have the full patchnotes!