Another update for Team Fortress 2
has been released. Here is a list of changes:• Updated the Steam Controller config so +attack3 (special attack) can be bound for items like the Medic shield
• Fixed not being able to run a dedicated server and connect to it as a client on the same machine
• Fixed Killstreak icon alignment in the targetID panel when using cl_hud_minmode
• Fixed an exploit related to the Steam Controller and the turn rate for charging Demomen
• Updated the models/materials for The Medicine Manpurse, The Air Raider, and Pin Pals
• host_writeconfig now writes only bindings and convar values that are not default values. If you want a full config, use 'host_writeconfig full'.
• Mannpower update
>>> Reduced charge up time
>>> Increased the amount that damage contributes to charge
>>> Fixed a bug where outline effect showed on invisible Spies
--- Fixed a bug where crit melee attacks were multiplying on top of a base damage increase. Crit melee attacks now do the same damage
--- Demomen equipped with shields are now excluded from the across the board 30% melee damage increase
--- Added highlight effects to active revenge powerups
--- Reduced points for a flag capture now that the enemy cannot return a dropped flag by touching it
The patch will automatically download upon restarting the game.