Site News

Forum to discuss TSA news items. Only TrueSteamAchievement can post here

TrueSteam Pro Accounts Now Available

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 March 16 at 14:48
    From the other thread I assume Scanner 8 is the Pro scanner? My question is does this scanner scan both time stamps and achievements or just achievements?
  • ShinnizleShinnizle107,550
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 15:23
    Good work :)
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • RebornReborn75,035
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 15:23
    There is a TSA Pro Scanner that is exclusive to Pro subscribers. It acts the same as all scanners and scans achievements + time stamps.
    Moderator here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 March 16 at 15:31
    Reborn said:There is a TSA Pro Scanner that is exclusive to Pro subscribers. It acts the same as all scanners and scans achievements + time stamps.Ah thanks. That what I wanted to know.
  • CraphexCraphex47,085
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 16:20
    My pro subs for ps and xbox are almost up, is there a bundle option for all 3 sites? :D
    Craphex
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 March 16 at 16:44
    Craphex said:My pro subs for ps and xbox are almost up, is there a bundle option for all 3 sites? :DNot at the moment. Its something they have said they are looking into (but we've heard that since the launch of TrueTrophies.) So I wouldn't hold you're breath. I've put a thread for it in the site wishlist section though.
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 17:39, Edited on 31 March 16 at 17:39 by Veilor
    This news isn't visible on the front page :)
  • RebornReborn75,035
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 17:53
    Noticed that myself laugh
  • mcnichojmcnichoj38,517
    Posted on 31 March 16 at 22:18
    Feels like this site is already becoming vaporware tbh.
  • Posted on 31 March 16 at 23:08
    Wooo!! Been waiting for this. Although...Will have to wait until the next paycheck, but that's ok! Good job guys.
    "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more." -Nikola Tesla
  • AhayzoAhayzo6,424
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 02:06
    Craphex said:My pro subs for ps and xbox are almost up, is there a bundle option for all 3 sites? :DYea I just got my upcoming expiration warning on TA, now would be a great time for this to be added.

$15 for one site ($15 per)
    $25 for two sites ($12.50 per)
    $30 for all three ($10 per)

mcnichoj said:Feels like this site is already becoming vaporware tbh.I'm not really sure how to respond besides... umm lolwut? This site has barely been around for long, what would you expect by this point that isn't there?
  • Awesome_VAwesome_V62,465
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 03:09
    How does that US/UK/EU pricing work for someone in Australia? roll
  • RebornReborn75,035
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 04:40
    Looks like the display badge is still the TA Pro Account. laugh
  • CraphexCraphex47,085
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 07:04
    MysticalShadow86 said:Not at the moment. Its something they have said they are looking into (but we've heard that since the launch of TrueTrophies.) So I wouldn't hold you're breath. I've put a thread for it in the site wishlist section though.Alklein92201 said:Yea I just got my upcoming expiration warning on TA, now would be a great time for this to be added.Yeah I'm gonna hold off untill I hear something, £30 for all sites is a bit steep, hopefully a 3 for 2 offer will appear soon!
    Craphex
  • mcnichojmcnichoj38,517
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 12:23
    Alklein92201 said:I'm not really sure how to respond besides... umm lolwut? This site has barely been around for long, what would you expect by this point that isn't there?Feels like things are already being neglected. The initial hype is gone and it's slowly turning into another TrueTrophies.
  • SpilnerSpilner1,962
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 12:34
    Reborn said:
    Looks like the display badge is still the TA Pro Account. laugh
    Only on forums, gamer page is fine
    Its that guy from the thing in the place.
  • AhayzoAhayzo6,424
    Posted on 01 April 16 at 13:48
    mcnichoj said:
    Alklein92201 said:
    I'm not really sure how to respond besides... umm lolwut? This site has barely been around for long, what would you expect by this point that isn't there?
    Feels like things are already being neglected. The initial hype is gone and it's slowly turning into another TrueTrophies.
    Again I'll ask then, like what? I'd say this is better than TrueTrophies, which I'll definitely agree seems to have slipped.

Awesome_V said:
    How does that US/UK/EU pricing work for someone in Australia? roll
    However they handle it for the single site option right now, how else?
  • Posted on 01 April 16 at 15:39
    Any news on whether you're going to do a deal with a pro account covering all 3 sites?

My TA subscription expired a few days ago and my TT expired months ago but i'd like to have pro on all 3 sites but i really don't want to have to buy 3 subscriptions.

Maybe 3 for 2?
  • Posted on 01 April 16 at 18:16
    You'll be able to receive Unobtainable and Discontinued flag change notifications

^

What does this mean like for games I own?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads