Game Discussion: Warface

Xbox 360 Wired Controller

• CauseCause2,283
    Posted on 16 March 16 at 20:04
    Does anyone know if a wired 360 controller works for this game on Steam? Thanks toast
  • RebornReborn75,221
    Posted on 16 March 16 at 20:14
    Had a quick glance at the discussions page for the game on Steam and it doesn't seem like it has any form of controller support.
    Moderator here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • CauseCause2,283
    Posted on 16 March 16 at 23:36
    Really? Damn that sucks.
    Grammar Nazi. I do it for the posts.
  • RebornReborn75,221
    Posted on 17 March 16 at 00:55
    Weird considering this game is on consoles.
  • CauseCause2,283
    Posted on 17 March 16 at 16:13
    I agree. I looked where you found info on the discussion page, I did see something about a PS3 controller working with after downloading a program for the controller. Can anyone confirm this?
  • RebornReborn75,221
    Posted on 17 March 16 at 16:51
    Any controller will work if you download the right program, but I'm very careful when it comes to 3rd party software for Steam games.

Proceed at your own risk before downloading something.
  • CauseCause2,283
    Posted on 17 March 16 at 16:53
    Does it mess up the game or something?
  • CauseCause2,283
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 14:08
    Just an update in case anyone else is wondering, I was able to get the 360 controller working very easily on Warface using Xinmapper which is a free download.
  • mcnichojmcnichoj38,535
    Posted on 23 March 16 at 19:29
    Reborn said:Weird considering this game is on consoles.Was on consoles, they shut it down like a year or two ago for the 360. Game is utter trash and wasn't making any money.

I personally use Xpadder for 360 controller support. It has a free version and you could choose to either donate and get lifetime usage license (it's only a few bucks) or you could just torrent the newest release which is what I used to do before donating. I've used it so much I feel he deserves the money now that I have a few extra bucks.
  • CauseCause2,283
    Posted on 24 March 16 at 15:28
    I actually really enjoyed the game. I played it on the 360 up until the servers were shit down. I'm happy it's still around on Steam.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads