Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• Posted on 25 February 16 at 09:45, Edited on 09 June 18 at 01:57 by Reborn
    PLEASE READ THE EDIT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST BEFORE YOU REQUEST A RESCAN.

Got some games that didn't show up when you registered?

Post here and we'll do a full rescan on your account!

Edit: As of April 10th, 2018 Steam has changed their Privacy Policy which may be affecting our ability to scan you. The details of this change and instructions on how to change your settings accordingly can be found here: Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games

Navigate to the Privacy Settings page on Steam and change the “Game details” option to “Public”. By default, this will have been set to “Friends Only”. Make sure the tickbox for “Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details” remains unchecked.
  • SonicusSonicus85,509
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 12:22
    My Steam profile has 1501 achievements while my TSA profile has 1473. The difference was much larger during the beta, but I manually reinstalled and reran some games I noticed missing, but might have missed some. A full rescan would be nice, so I don't have to manually go through the list and then download and install the games again.
  • TwistorTwistor723,738
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 12:26
    One of my perfect games, Battle Ranch, has not updated correctly.
  • GaxelGaxel20,457
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 13:21
    I have almost 500 games on Steam, my TSA profile shows only 21 of them, the last I've played... is it the correct behaviour?
  • Posted on 25 February 16 at 13:27
    You three have been added to the full update list!

toast
  • DathchaDathcha61,254
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 13:35
    I hope I'm not being redundant or annoying, but I did lack around 20 games in my profile when I registered.

I added those manually though, I hope that didn't break anything... So yeah, a full rescan would be welcome 'just in case'...
  • Posted on 25 February 16 at 14:19
    None of my games or achievements have scanned :(
  • Posted on 25 February 16 at 14:40
    My Steam profile has 2030 achievements, while my TSA profile has 1964 Achievements. Also i think i miss some new games i bought recently, can you add me?
    Hexagonal Cat said:
    None of my games or achievements have scanned :(
    You are fixed!

Everyone above should be too smile
    I believe I'm only a few hundred off, but I'm not quite sure as to which things are missing. A full rescan would be much appreciated.
  • TorchstoneTorchstone19,834
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 16:11
    I am at 614 of 632. Rescan would fix it?
    No rush. And let me know if you want me to report back if it worked. If there is any thing you need help with let me know.
  • PosingPigPosingPig74,279
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 19:11
    me too
  • Posted on 25 February 16 at 19:14
    I'm missing 9 achievements compared to my Steam profile, so a rescan to try to pick them up would be great! Thanks!
  • Alvaro_SGAlvaro_SG56,544
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 19:40
    Me too, please. I have 1740 achievements in Steam, but only 1672 in TSA. For example, I completed Thomas Was Alone and here it appears I don't have it.
  • Posted on 25 February 16 at 21:41
    I'm missing a lot of games too, maybe I can get a rescan too :).
  • LynxLynx190,191
    Posted on 25 February 16 at 23:21
    I would like a full rescan too please.
  • JehugasmJehugasm61,027
    Posted on 26 February 16 at 08:44
    I'd like a scan please! Think I'm still missing a few.
  • Posted on 26 February 16 at 10:07
    I would like to request a full scan also. I have several games I have completed 100% that are not recognised for example Plantera. Several achievements are showing twice in the list once as complete, once incomplete causing the scanners to count these games incomplete.

Thank you for your help.

Kindest regards

Kiki
  • Posted on 26 February 16 at 12:08
    you guys have all been added to the full rescan queue toast
  • Posted on 26 February 16 at 20:06
    Could I please get a full rescan?

This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads