Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Inconsistent completion rate

• MilouzeMilouze240,239
    Posted on 03 July 18 at 13:58
    I'm at 70% here when I'm at 99% on Steam, same for other tracking websites.

I requested a full scan but it did not solve the issue. I posted about this here:
    Post here to request a Full ReScan

And I am now creating a dedicated topic not to pollute the Rescan thread. Thanks in advance for looking into this.
  • Posted on 04 July 18 at 17:24
    It might have something to do with the "Spam Games" being capped now. I am not sure if they have a toll on percentages
  • MilouzeMilouze240,239
    Posted on 04 July 18 at 19:08
    I have read the associated news but haven't seen a relevant explanation to such drop.
    "Spam" Achievement Games Now Have A Capped Score On TrueSteam

Again, spam games do not constitute a significant part of my completed games list. I was thinking more about the Demos no longer being taken into account by Steam when it comes to completion rate.
    Still, I'm at 99% there. What could explain a 30% gap ?
  • MilouzeMilouze240,239
    Posted on 11 July 18 at 12:05
    I think I understand what's happening now.

12 "regular games", the Trivia Vault series, have become spammy crap and are now associated to a 0% completion. Could you please exclude those games from the percentage calculation for consistency ?

As per what I can see, they are the only spam games to count in the completion algorithm. Ideally, we would exclude spam games from any stat really.
  • MilouzeMilouze240,239
    Posted on 01 August 18 at 12:50
    Bump

Please exclude the Trivia Vault games from the percentage calculation cry
  • Posted on 03 August 18 at 04:53
    Sorry for the late response, I am not able to edit percentages nor remove series from the "Spam Games List"

Although, I can mention it to the higher-ups
  • MilouzeMilouze240,239
    Posted on 06 August 18 at 09:10
    For those who may be impacted by the same issue: I managed to work around the problem by adding each game, one by one, to the next scan by selecting "Request scanner update" under the Game Action menu of their respective pages dance
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads