Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• RebornReborn75,227
    Posted on 01 July 18 at 19:11
    nikon82uk said:
    don't think mine is scanning i seem to be missing a few games / chievo's
    Update your privacy settings.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • MilouzeMilouze240,210
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 13:49
    Reborn said:
    This could be due to a number of "spam games" that are disabled from being scanned right now. I'm not sure when the devs are going to enable those, but the large amount of achievements from those games were bogging down the scanners which led to the temporary exclusion.
    I highly doubt this would be the reason due to the fairly low number of achievement spam games I have completed, compared to the others. Demos no longer counting as 100% games on Steam could be the problem ?

As per Completionist.me, I only have 5 games below 80% completion, which makes me think that something else is causing the problem here. Thanks for looking into this.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 02 July 18 at 22:23
    Can I request a re-scan please? I recently complete the DLC for trash story and it won't count as completion for the game.
  • RebornReborn75,227
    Posted on 02 July 18 at 22:44
    Everything looks good for your Trash Story completion.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • ShepplesShepples68,384
    Posted on 03 July 18 at 10:08
    None of my games or achievements is showing.
  • dmisepdmisep24,757
    Posted on 03 July 18 at 13:30
    Can I have a re-scan? None of my recent achievements are shown on my page (Serial Cleaner, Convoy)
  • ShepplesShepples68,384
    Posted on 03 July 18 at 13:31
    I have the issue sorted now. Turns out my privacy setting on Steam wasn't set to public. redface
  • RebornReborn75,227
    Posted on 03 July 18 at 14:46
    dmisep said:
    Can I have a re-scan? None of my recent achievements are shown on my page (Serial Cleaner, Convoy)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 July 18 at 17:36
    Reborn said:
    Everything looks good for your Trash Story completion.
    Thanks! If you check my personal page on the Platform Summary section, it shows I have 2 incomplete games. However I only have 1, it should be warframe.
  • ZephrainZephrain142,083
    Posted on 04 July 18 at 09:48
    Hi there, just registered here yesterday and seems like the scanner isn't scanning my achievements properly. Some achievements even register twice. Can I ask for a full re-scan?
  • redgolperedgolpe97,728
    Posted on 04 July 18 at 13:52, Edited on 04 July 18 at 15:47 by redgolpe
    Can i have a rescan? Also, is there a way to make this work once and for all? After the last 3-4 rescans my profile has worked for a few days then stopped registering achievements again, both with existing and new games. Can you maybe completely wipe the profile or something similarly drastic? I don't mind registering again.
  • Posted on 04 July 18 at 15:47
    I just changed my privacy settings to public and would like to request a full scan
    Matt
  • RebornReborn75,227
    Posted on 04 July 18 at 15:55
    Zephrain said:
    Hi there, just registered here yesterday and seems like the scanner isn't scanning my achievements properly. Some achievements even register twice. Can I ask for a full re-scan?
    Everything should be good, please check and let me know.

redgolpe said:
    Can i have a rescan? Also, is there a way to make this work once and for all? After the last 3-4 rescans my profile has worked for a few days then stopped registering achievements again, both with existing and new games. Can you maybe completely wipe the profile or something similarly drastic? I don't mind registering again.

lieberme said:
    I just changed my privacy settings to public and would like to request a full scan
    You're being scanned in now.
  • ZephrainZephrain142,083
    Posted on 05 July 18 at 01:40
    Reborn said:
    Zephrain said:
    Everything should be good, please check and let me know.
    My scanned profile still seems broken to me. Almost every achievements I have are doubled. Some games even seem to get past the max achievement count.

Some notable examples on my achievement list:

Zephrain's achievements in ABZU
    Zephrain's achievements in One Finger Death Punch
  • Posted on 05 July 18 at 06:30
    I still have 25.000 achievements that are not on my Truesteamachievements profile...(if you compare on my Steam profile I have 70.076 achievments while here I only have 45.020 about)

Sure they are not worth much of points but still.
    Can I have a re-scan please ?

edit : reload my steam page profile multiple times if it's not display correctly (sometimes it says I have 0 achievements and 0%...it's years like that and I have no clue why).
  • RebornReborn75,227
    Posted on 05 July 18 at 06:55
    Zephrain said:
    My scanned profile still seems broken to me. Almost every achievements I have are doubled. Some games even seem to get past the max achievement count.

Some notable examples on my achievement list:

Zephrain's achievements in ABZU
    Zephrain's achievements in One Finger Death Punch
    Strange, when I attempt to remove your duplicates it gives me an error. I'll reach out to the devs and get back to you.

Captain_Guile said:
    I still have 25.000 achievements that are not on my Truesteamachievements profile...(if you compare on my Steam profile I have 70.076 achievments while here I only have 45.020 about)

Sure they are not worth much of points but still.
    Can I have a re-scan please ?

edit : reload my steam page profile multiple times if it's not display correctly (sometimes it says I have 0 achievements and 0%...it's years like that and I have no clue why).
    It's probably a handful of the "Spam games" that are temporarily disabled from being scanned by the devs at the moment.
  • redgolperedgolpe97,728
    Posted on 05 July 18 at 20:16
    Reborn said:
    redgolpe said:
    My privacy settings are already updated (My profile: public, Game details: public), just as they have been for the past few months after the famous Steam update.
  • RebornReborn75,227
    Posted on 05 July 18 at 21:02
    redgolpe said:
    Reborn said:
    redgolpe said:
    My privacy settings are already updated (My profile: public, Game details: public), just as they have been for the past few months after the famous Steam update.
    I just checked your profile again and your privacy settings still need to be updated. Navigate to the Privacy Settings page on Steam and change the “Game details” option to “Public”. By default, this will have been set to “Friends Only”. Make sure the tickbox for “Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details” remains unchecked.
  • redgolperedgolpe97,728
    Posted on 06 July 18 at 15:04, Edited on 06 July 18 at 15:06 by redgolpe
    Reborn said:
    I just checked your profile again and your privacy settings still need to be updated. Navigate to the Privacy Settings page on Steam and change the “Game details” option to “Public”. By default, this will have been set to “Friends Only”. Make sure the tickbox for “Always keep my total playtime private even if users can see my game details” remains unchecked.
    I'm an idiot, I didn't notice the tickbox. In fact, achievements already updated after a normal scan. Sorry about that.
  • HerrAntyrHerrAntyr91,056
    Posted on 09 July 18 at 11:35
    Could I have a full rescan? the privacy setting was already set to public but I still got a connection to API error
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads