Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Trivia Vault Games are Being Skipped by Scanners

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 April 18 at 07:40
    Since the new adjustment by TSA about spam achievement games, Trivia Vault games are not being scanned at all. My completion ratio keeps going down as I re-complete these games for the new 5000 achievements added and finish the new ones I had bought but never played. My games complete and achievement numbers on my profile card in steam do not match the numbers on TSA and it adds up to these Trivia Vault games. Please check as to why they are now being excluded. Thank you.

Andy
    Swordbladez
  • RebornReborn75,221
    Posted on 02 April 18 at 15:52
    As I stated in the Malfunctioning Scanners thread, the Trivia games were causing some issues with the scanners due to the large number of achievements. The Dev's have temporarily disabled the scanning for these games as a quick fix until some magic can be worked on the scanners. The games will be disabled for about a week while things are being worked on.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 April 18 at 20:54
    There's so much in that thread I'm sorry I missed that post.
    Swordbladez
  • RebornReborn75,221
    Posted on 04 April 18 at 02:04
    No worries, I was just making sure to post the info everywhere someone asked about it.
    Moderator and Newshound here on TSA | Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • SellymeSellyme1,060,314
    Posted on 29 April 18 at 18:08
    It has now been in excess of a month since this "quick fix". Are these games ever going to be scannable?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads