The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Free Game/DLC/apparel codes to GIVE away!...That means NO requesting, SRSLY

• Posted on 25 December 15 at 13:19, Edited on 25 December 15 at 15:25 by Epsilon Theta
    In spirit of the original tread back at TrueAchievements:

Spilner said:Please use this thread to post any Game/DLC/Apparel codes that you have that you do not want and instead wish to give away to gamers for FREE.

Note: For people using the codes please post which code you used so others know that a code has been redeemed. (And a thanks wouldn't hurt either wink)

Second Note: This thread is NOT for requesting free codes but for POSTING them, please stop asking for codes. If someone does request a code please report the post and be on your merry way to ignoring it.

Thanks

If you have some PlayStation codes feel free to post them in the TrueTrophies thread instead.
    If you have some Steam codes feel free to post them in the Free Game/DLC/apparel codes to GIVE away!...That means NO requesting, SRSLY thread instead.
  • Posted on 25 December 15 at 13:21
    A 50% off of Lichdom Battlemage code.

G8LQA DASH RAKQV DASH TC6HP
  • Posted on 22 January 16 at 01:52, Edited on 12 February 16 at 11:10 by goldberry2k
    Okay all, I've got quite a few codes, and a few of my humble bundle links to boot. As always, post with what you take. There's also some *shudder* Origin codes in there, so go nuts!

EDIT: All gone!
  • VeilorVeilor53,489
    Posted on 22 January 16 at 02:22
    I took The Bard's Tale as I have always been interested in that game and never got around to buying it. Thanks for sharing the key toast
  • Posted on 22 January 16 at 16:03
    The following are already used (not by me)

Little Inferno
    Garry's Mod
    Machinearium
    Orcs Must Die 2
    To The Moon
    Proteus
    Artemis Bridge
    Lone Survivor
    AAA is for Awesome
    Dustforce
    Osmos
    Super Hexagon
    Zenbound 2
    FTL
    Cities in Motion 2
    Payday 2 Masks

Sometimes I think that posting a message to thank someone takes a few years off your life or something.roll

I claimed Broken Sword DC and Anodyne. Thank you so much for your generosity, I'll be sure to mention you on our YouTube channel if we do any videos of those games.toast
    I said hey listen to me, stay sane inside insanity <3
  • Posted on 23 January 16 at 04:41, Edited on 23 January 16 at 04:45 by KuWanTum
    Damn, the Payday masks are already gone... that bundle was stupidly region locked in Japan so I couldn't get them cry

I took Universe Sandbox though, thanks!
  • PrettzLPrettzL191,309
    Posted on 23 January 16 at 14:28, Edited on 10 July 16 at 15:33 by PrettzL
    Thank you very much I picked up:
    Organ Trail

Much appreciated.
  • AceofMoxenAceofMoxen25,929
    Posted on 23 January 16 at 16:36
    Not free, but I have a coupon for 75% OFF Temper Tantrum. It's terrible game with no achievements and possible copyright infringement, but message me before 1/28 if you want it.
  • Posted on 23 January 16 at 22:12
    My post updated up to this point. Thanks for doing my housekeeping for me, Rayven!
  • ShinnizleShinnizle107,542
    Posted on 25 January 16 at 08:10, Edited on 06 June 16 at 00:02 by Shinnizle
    Keys all taken.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • Posted on 25 January 16 at 14:16
    Shinnizle said:I have codes for:
    Caveman Craig: JV34Q-TNTYD-NPQVT.
    That was already taken :-(

Maybe it would be worth people listing what they have and sending codes to people when they ask for them in response? Not sure if bots are trawling, or just people being rude but I am surprised nobody says when they are claiming :-/
  • VeilorVeilor53,489
    Posted on 25 January 16 at 15:39
    That will always be the case in these kind of threads, there's no way to do anything about it.
  • ShinnizleShinnizle107,542
    Posted on 25 January 16 at 18:58
    KuWanTum said:That was already taken :-(

Maybe it would be worth people listing what they have and sending codes to people when they ask for them in response? Not sure if bots are trawling, or just people being rude but I am surprised nobody says when they are claiming :-/
    That could be a solution.
    Broke is a state of wallet. Poverty is a state of mind.
  • PrettzLPrettzL191,309
    Posted on 25 January 16 at 19:02
    I'm not terribly familiar with trading via steam and steam games, but I've seen systems are in place for games like CS:GO where people are designated middlemen and they are trusted based on their record of not abusing their middleman status.

If the same could be done with steam keys that would otherwise go unused it would take the pressure off of the key provider to keep track of the keys they've presented and also allow for receipt of gift to be monitored and accounted for keys claimed through an intermediary.
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,685
    Posted on 25 January 16 at 20:43
    goldberry2k said:Okay all, I've got quite a few codes, and a few of my humble bundle links to boot. As always, post with what you take. There's also some *shudder* Origin codes in there, so go nuts!

Steam Keys:
    Incredipede - GDQM0-WB9CC-ED4R4
    Worms Reloaded - KN2VA-D3YXV-J7VAT
    Legends of Grimrock - https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=BEUDZCfdkayVEdyY
    Jack Lumber - https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ZYvXVNaXrwqtyut6

Origin Keys:
    Dead Space - AZG8-7J33-X2ZL-VLAW-FEJZ
    Burnout Paradise Ultimate - HT9R-JK4J-RUVX-WYW3-GZFY
    Crysis 2 Maximum - A6C4-NFTY-8BKW-KDMG-B8BM
    Medal of Honor - GZZ9-ARKD-PFAB-X8PL-9AJZ
    Mirror's Edge - B92S-ZT4V-RJN7-P8DG-SDS5
    Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising - 7QM5-L7RR-FHFA-3LUP-75F3

EDIT: Updated to remove those claimed.
    all gone, origin claimed by me

Crysis 2 and Dead Space remain
  • Posted on 25 January 16 at 22:24
    goldberry2k said:Okay all, I've got quite a few codes, and a few of my humble bundle links to boot. As always, post with what you take. There's also some *shudder* Origin codes in there, so go nuts!

Steam Keys:

Origin Keys:

Just claimed Dead Space. Thanks!
  • Posted on 27 January 16 at 02:39
    rabidinfection said:goldberry2k said:Okay all, I've got quite a few codes, and a few of my humble bundle links to boot. As always, post with what you take. There's also some *shudder* Origin codes in there, so go nuts!

Steam Keys:

Origin Keys:

Just claimed Dead Space. Thanks!
    All Steam games took!
    Just for the achievements!
  • Posted on 27 January 16 at 16:06, Edited on 27 January 16 at 16:07 by LeFred
    Shinnizle said:Looks like Legend of Grimrock was redeemed too. At least that's what the link says.

I have codes for:
    POSTAL: MHJ3Q-5795G-GI75P
    Kingdom Wars - Starter Pack: NV5DRM9NEX
    To Redeem - Start a new town, Login, Click on the Bank Icon, Click on Redeem Code, and enter the code.
    Kingdom Wars - Ultimate Founder Pack: OF3OJSD154OE41ZEA14NLOEX5
    To Redeem - in the Main Menu, click on Options, Import, and enter the code.
    I Claimed Postal thanks a lot m8 really generous i'll send you a pm if i have a game i'm not playing from a bundle.

And please people. If someone get's a list of 4-5 games out take your favorite one and leave some for others.
    Don't be greedy.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 January 16 at 20:35, Edited on 28 January 16 at 20:37 by

Steam Keys:

Origin Keys:

Just took Crysis 2, thanks! toast
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,685
    Posted on 30 January 16 at 00:01
    5C77W-PA5IP-NCGA4 - 8bitboy
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads