Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Deals worth mentioning

Related game: Team Fortress 2

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 15 at 11:07, Edited on 22 December 15 at 11:34 by
    Veilor said:Square enix holiday surprise box
    https://store.eu.square-enix.com/emea_europe/games/pc-w....php

I've bought this box for two years (+easter) and will do it again now. Usually great games to be gotten here.
    Is the content the same for everyone? Do you know what's in it?

Never mind, found it:
    http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/2015-holiday-surprise-box-...

Also, should this thread be moved to the Bargain Bin? It's now on Team Fortress 2 but that's not really right.
    STAR WARS!
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,961
    Posted on 22 December 15 at 11:51
    Billy_Horrible said:Also, should this thread be moved to the Bargain Bin? It's now on Team Fortress 2 but that's not really right.The forum didn't exist at the time of creation. Hopefully a mod will move it.
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 15 at 11:57
    JMJimmy said:Billy_Horrible said:Also, should this thread be moved to the Bargain Bin? It's now on Team Fortress 2 but that's not really right.The forum didn't exist at the time of creation. Hopefully a mod will move it.Yeah a bunch of 'regular' forums have yet to be set up.
    STAR WARS!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 15 at 23:11
    The Holiday sale has gone live. Portal 1 - Portal 2 - Life Is Strange - Talos Principle - Papers, Please... I'm going to need some time to check all this out.
    STAR WARS!
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,961
    Posted on 22 December 15 at 23:26
    Billy_Horrible said:The Holiday sale has gone live. Portal 1 - Portal 2 - Life Is Strange - Talos Principle - Papers, Please... I'm going to need some time to check all this out.Some good bundles too - Square Enix bundle in particular has some awesome content, including Life is Strange, for $1.00-$8.99
    Life, it's funny that way.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 December 15 at 23:47
    JMJimmy said:Billy_Horrible said:The Holiday sale has gone live. Portal 1 - Portal 2 - Life Is Strange - Talos Principle - Papers, Please... I'm going to need some time to check all this out.Some good bundles too - Square Enix bundle in particular has some awesome content, including Life is Strange, for $1.00-$8.99Only LiS ep1, I'm afraid. Already have Thief and Osiris through PS+ and I'm not a Final Fantasy fan, so the Square Enix bundle is not for me. Awesome Star Wars bundle though...
    STAR WARS!
  • VeilorVeilor53,742
    Posted on 23 December 15 at 06:20, Edited on 23 December 15 at 06:27 by Veilor
    Check out the humble square bundle instead for cheap square games
    https://www.humblebundle.com/

I won't be getting that as I already own like 85% of the whole bundle laugh
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 December 15 at 07:59
    Veilor said:Check out the humble square bundle instead for cheap square games
    https://www.humblebundle.com/

I won't be getting that as I already own like 85% of the whole bundle laugh
    I own most of that already as well. Nice humble bundle though, now that I have Steam I'm going to be paying attention to that site a lot more.
    STAR WARS!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 December 15 at 08:49
    I decided to start a thread specifically for the Holiday Sale:
    Steam Holiday Sale Begins (not a news item, just a thread)

Keeps this thread clear for other smaller deals, and ensures there's a thread about the holiday sale in the Bargain Bin section of the forum.
    STAR WARS!
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,961
  • JMJimmyJMJimmy48,961
  • UzzbuzzUzzbuzz369,208
    Posted on 16 January 16 at 00:28
    Hehe these deals are going to be a hell of a lot harder to track than on Xbox Live :P

To be honest, I think it'd be more beneficial to list bundle sites in a topic and update the OP with current bundles under each site, but I figure that's something one of the newsmonkeys should handle, as we would need somebody to be constantly on top of it. :P
  • AhayzoAhayzo6,423
    Posted on 17 January 16 at 00:50
    uzzbuzz said:Hehe these deals are going to be a hell of a lot harder to track than on Xbox Live :P

To be honest, I think it'd be more beneficial to list bundle sites in a topic and update the OP with current bundles under each site, but I figure that's something one of the newsmonkeys should handle, as we would need somebody to be constantly on top of it. :P
    I don't even know how they'll do those articles. 5 million new sales a day is going to be one hell of a workload.
  • VeilorVeilor53,742
    Posted on 17 January 16 at 00:57
    I think the sales happening on steam itself will be covered by staff, aside from that sales on other sites like bundles would be handled in topics (first to make it does it I guess) which updates with new bundles when it comes.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,693
    Posted on 16 January 17 at 12:42
    Thread moved to "The Bargain Bin" forum.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads