Posted on 08 March 20 at 03:08
    None of my game showed up
  • KodingKoding49,829
    Posted on 08 March 20 at 14:07
    Spazem said:
    Please scan me <3
    Full scan done.

TheTaffster said:
    Hi, apparently I have 0 games and 0 achievements. I hope I'm not misunderstanding this website as I thought it would show my steam achievements? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...please scan?
    Bronsolino said:
    Both of you do not have your privacy settings set so that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
    69 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,900 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 09 March 20 at 20:58
    Koding said:
    Spazem said:
    Please scan me <3
    Full scan done.

TheTaffster said:
    Hi, apparently I have 0 games and 0 achievements. I hope I'm not misunderstanding this website as I thought it would show my steam achievements? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...please scan?
    Bronsolino said:
    Both of you do not have your privacy settings set so that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

Sorry for being so silly, and thanks for the link. I've done that now.
  • KodingKoding49,829
    Posted on 09 March 20 at 22:05
    TheTaffster said:
    Sorry for being so silly, and thanks for the link. I've done that now.
    Not a problem. Looks like everything is good now.
    69 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,900 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 10 March 20 at 00:25
    I'm not seeing any updates to my games and whatnot in months, I checked my privacy settings and they are all set to public. I can't figure out whats going one with this.
  • KodingKoding49,829
    Posted on 10 March 20 at 12:35
    Kanuka said:
    I'm not seeing any updates to my games and whatnot in months, I checked my privacy settings and they are all set to public. I can't figure out whats going one with this.
    Your privacy settings are not such that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

If your privacy settings are already properly set, change them to something else, save them, then go back and change them again. That should allow us to scan you properly.
  • Posted on 16 March 20 at 20:05
    Removed a title from steam library permanently via steam support - TSA profile shows i'm actively playing it and shows achievements from that title

Thankyou in advance for re-scan
    -AGains-
  • MarloweMarlowe4,930
    Posted on 19 March 20 at 18:38
    Please scan me, I changed the privacy policy settings on my steam account
  • A_M_R_EgyptA_M_R_Egypt280,092
    Posted on 20 March 20 at 09:41
    My Payday 2 achievements haven't being updating for the last few days.
  • Posted on 26 March 20 at 12:52
    None of my games are tracking but my privacy setting are open. Can I request a full scan please? Thanks.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth363,047
    Posted on 26 March 20 at 12:59
    Rescans submitted for all of the above.
  • nujaysnujays20,993
    Posted on 28 March 20 at 14:05
    I did not know about the privacy settings before original scan. Have now updated my privacy settings and needing a new re-scan please!
  • KodingKoding49,829
    Posted on 28 March 20 at 15:17
    nujays said:
    I did not know about the privacy settings before original scan. Have now updated my privacy settings and needing a new re-scan please!
    Full scan done.
    70 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,000 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • JaylinxJaylinx1,748
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 19:46
    Thanks for a full scan of my games !
  • KodingKoding49,829
    Posted on 29 March 20 at 21:36
    Jaylinx said:
    Thanks for a full scan of my games !
    Full scan done.
    70 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 4,000 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 02 April 20 at 16:28
    None of my games are showing up, can you re-scan please!
  • KodingKoding49,829
    Posted on 02 April 20 at 18:44
    Elite Shadow said:
    None of my games are showing up, can you re-scan please!
    Your privacy settings are not such that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

If your privacy settings are already properly set, change them to something else, save them, then go back and change them again. That should allow us to scan you properly.
  • YmrasuYmrasu195,160
    Posted on 06 April 20 at 04:24
    Can I get a Full Rescan? Thanks
  • KodingKoding49,829
    Posted on 06 April 20 at 11:17
    Ymrasu said:
    Full rescan done.
  • AsemeaAsemea45,059
    Posted on 13 April 20 at 02:01
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads