Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 03 February 20 at 15:55
    xiDestructoxI said:
    My mistake I’ve just changed it now
    Full scan done.
    66 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,800 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Nero591Nero59128,524
    Posted on 06 February 20 at 15:54
    Requesting full scan, had to change the privacy settings, thanks.
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 06 February 20 at 21:38
    Nero591 said:
    Requesting full scan, had to change the privacy settings, thanks.
    Full scan run.
    66 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,800 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • ParadoxPyroParadoxPyro144,465
    Posted on 08 February 20 at 03:55
    Could I get a full rescan?

Started Vampyr and it doesn't show up in My Games, only on the Homepage.
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 08 February 20 at 14:19
    heavymetal3k said:
    Could I get a full rescan?

Started Vampyr and it doesn't show up in My Games, only on the Homepage.
    A full scan isn't going to help this. Even though you show 6 achievements in Vampyr unlocked on your friend feed, your achievements page for the game shows none. I have alerted the devs to the issue.

heavymetal3k's achievements in Vampyr
  • RYANFURYANFU86,201
    Posted on 15 February 20 at 01:35
    I've just used Steam Achievement Manager to reset a few games that are unplayable (Gotham City Impostors as an example) but they're still on my true steam achievements list. If I did a full rescan would these disappear? Is there any way of getting rid of these as I want a true reflection of my percentage
  • CerbinCerbin29,029
    Posted on 17 February 20 at 12:28
    Could I please get a full rescan?

• thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,690
    Posted on 17 February 20 at 14:29
    RYANFU said:
    I've just used Steam Achievement Manager to reset a few games that are unplayable (Gotham City Impostors as an example) but they're still on my true steam achievements list. If I did a full rescan would these disappear? Is there any way of getting rid of these as I want a true reflection of my percentage
    You'll need to message the Investigations Manager about this.

Cerbin said:

Done.
  • aepakaepak133,267
    Posted on 22 February 20 at 18:04
    Can I get a full rescan? Thanks
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 22 February 20 at 19:38
    aepak said:
    Can I get a full rescan? Thanks
    Your privacy settings are not such that TrueSteamAchievements can scan you. This article will tell you what you need to change:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
    67 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,900 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • NamtazarNamtazar82,860
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 12:02
    Hello there. I request a full rescan, please. Have some steam games I completed 100% not shown here. (They all was removed from steam) A full list of missing games probably will look like this:
    Archery practice VR
    Rage parking sim 2016
    They came from the moon
    Torch cave
    Torch cave 2
  • DemenyDemeny106,895
    Posted on 27 February 20 at 16:29

I didn't get achievements from Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga and Charlie's Adventures after scan.
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:52
    Demeny said:

I didn't get achievements from Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga and Charlie's Adventures after scan.
    Full rescan done.
    67 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,900 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 28 February 20 at 13:54
    Namtazar said:
    Hello there. I request a full rescan, please. Have some steam games I completed 100% not shown here. (They all was removed from steam) A full list of missing games probably will look like this:
    Archery practice VR
    Rage parking sim 2016
    They came from the moon
    Torch cave
    Torch cave 2
    If they have been removed from Steam, I don't think TSA is going to be able to scan them. But I'm not 100% sure about that either. Hopefully another staff member will chime in on this.
  • dawidawi69,600
    Posted on 02 March 20 at 22:31
    Hello, I have just joined this site and I have 558 Games in total, 203,854 Achievements in total and have completed 86 giving me a percentage of 50%.
    The scanner only shows I have 224 Games and says I have completed 83% due to this.
    Please consider giving me a rescan, I would appreciate that. :)
    Dawi
  • RebornReborn75,171
    Posted on 07 March 20 at 17:37
    Ran a full re-scan on you. Didn't seem to change much.

Are any of those game family shared? Removed from steam for being greenlight shovel ware? etc.

Also the site only picks up games which have been started (at least one achievement earned in it). It doesn't scan your entire library to determine every game you have as not all Steam games have achievements.
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • Posted on 07 March 20 at 21:40
    Just changed my settings. Please perform a rescan. (I ran out of rescans trying to rescan myself.)
  • KodingKoding49,814
    Posted on 07 March 20 at 23:09
    Amarand Agasi said:
    Just changed my settings. Please perform a rescan. (I ran out of rescans trying to rescan myself.)
    Full scan done.
    69 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,900 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • Posted on 08 March 20 at 01:57
    Please scan me <3
  • Posted on 08 March 20 at 01:59
    Hi, apparently I have 0 games and 0 achievements. I hope I'm not misunderstanding this website as I thought it would show my steam achievements? Maybe I'm doing something wrong but...please scan?
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads