Another update from LoG HQ, we’ve fixed some minor bugs as well as a few NMA’s (No More Action’s), here are the full details:Bug Fixes
• A fix for Spanish language users to stop a rare case of the game going into NMA when The Stranger was acquired.
• Bane's will now correctly explode/die when pushed or spawned into Stone Circles.
• The Trickery Discount will now correctly be applied in a continued game.
• A rare bug where The Stranger would get stuck on screen if the player had their inventory open has been fixed.
• A rare bug where a player would encounter a Palace Peril multiple times if they had nowhere to retreat to has been fixed.
• A speculative fix has been applied to stop players going into NMA states upon card draw.
• Multiple and various typo/localisation fixes for English, Portuguese Brazilian and Spanish.
• Fixed a rare case where a player completing their quest on a Dungeon, and getting The Stranger from the same Dungeon, on the same turn would cause an NMA.Known Issues
• When a player is disconnected or leaves a Public Multiplayer game the incorrect icon may appear.
• A rare combat NMA where dice becomes unresolved, we've been unable to reproduce this in the studio and have not yet received full Logs for this. If you get an online NMA, it's important for ALL players to submit logs.
If you encounter any more bugs be sure to let us know over here
OR submit an in-game Bug report.