This beta is a bit more alpha than other betas.
Survival online is in this beta, it has known stability issues. If you despite this warning want to try it out, feel free! If/when you run into trouble, please let us know here
Due to the balance changes, you will not see regular lobbies when you use the beta.
Full change log:Features
• You can now restart Story Chapters! This allows you to play it again if you so please. You will not lose any access to other story nodes by doing so. Game-play:
• Added more checkpoints to The Trappers outdoor maps.
• Added ammo pickup feedback that shows what kind of ammo and how much you received.
• Lowered frequency and reduced speed of lava balls on Deathmatch map “Secret Hideout”.
• Lava balls have been reworked. They will bounce on the lava a couple of times until they die and explode. They are also targets now, and when shot will fly across the map, bouncing violently with explosions a couple of times until they explode. The hit damage has been reduced to (0.25) was (1), but they now have splash damage explosions up to (0.75).
• Dynamite heat wave halved speed.
• Dynamite halved amount of heat waves.
• Dynamite reduced heat-wave bounciness to (0.1) was (0.15)
• Thermal bomb now emits (5) instant heat in a radius too was (0).
• Thermal bomb increased speed of heat wave by 50%
• Thermal bomb increased heat of heat-wave to (10), was (1)
• Thermal bomb increased heat-wave bounciness to (0.3) was (0.15)
• Thermal bomb added explosive push against other grenades (like all other bombs)
• ”Weaving Spikebacks” can now swim.
• Explosive force on tiles (boxes and such) increased by 5 times!
• Equipped shield belts in the ship now come fully charged! No need to waste a battery each time.
• Made the first jump in “Trunkopolis Enclave” easier. Bugs:
• Fixed Team-Strike map “Forest” not having any default music.
• Fixed ammo pickups not prioritizing the selected weapon.
• Fixed upgrade icons not showing up until you inspect them.
• Fixed crash related to rail burster with upgrade wheel in story
• Fixed “leftSafeZone” not working properly in classic survival
• Fixed ciphers not being saved as drops in story, making them disappear if you leave the map before picking it up.
• Fixed report tags being deleted when restarting story chapters.
• Fixed Clients not being able to push boxes as easily as the host!
• Fixed UTF-8 file paths not saving config files correctly! People with é and other such characters in their folder name should now have less issues!
• Leaving a pet or vehicle in water now works correctly