Hi all! We've got a short and yet performance enhancing patch set for today. We've resolved several pesky new bugs you've submitted to us since the launch of the Shroud (thank you!!).
Once your game's installation is updated, please be aware that it may take a few minutes for in-game features to show the correct status, including leaderboards, replays, etc.
FEB 16, 2016 PATCH NOTES:FACTIONS
• Goo - Siphon can now retarget without having to move or destroying a targetCAMPAIGN
• Mission 04 - Goo Nests on S04: The Trench can now be destroyed
• Mission 16 - The Strider's walk animations now works after regaining movement when hit by the gravity cannon.
• Custom Campaign - Players can now properly load a Custom Campaign save from the Main Menu
• Workshop Campaign - Debrief Screen - Player can now restart upon clicking 'Play Again'PERFORMANCE
• FPS will now longer drop when playing as Shroud due to Construction/Upgrading of Structures and to a lesser degree Units
• Resolved several miscellaneous crashesUI/MISC ISSUES
• Jukebox - All tracks in the songlist can be added to the current playlist when using the jukebox in a match
• Movement - Units pathing issues when attacking walls is resolved
• Recognition System - Galactic Rumble achievement now specifies ranked or unranked
• REPLAYS/OBSERVER MODE - Tech icon timers in the tech tab will no longer reset when players research tech in the same category.AUDIO
• German voiceover issues resolved
Discuss this patch in the Steam community forums