Post apocalyptic wastelands are all the rage at the moment, but you don't need to buy a certain Bethesda RPG to enjoy it. Instead, you can wait until next month for Psyonix to bring their wasteland-themed "Chaos Run" DLC to Rocket League
. Players will get these "badass goodies inspired by the end of all civilized things":• 2 New Battle-Cars, Ripper and Grog
• 12 New Decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
• 2 New Paint Types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
• 2 New Wheels (Ripper and Grog)
• 2 New Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
• 3 New Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
• 3 New Antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball - Wasteland)
• 5 New Achievements
Alongside the DLC will arrive a FREE update for everybody in the form of a new arena, suitably titled Wasteland. The arena is based on an arena of the same name in Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
and will be the game's first "non-regulation" arena as the pitch is wider and has different Boost placement. The ground is also sloped around the arena's entire perimeter. As well as the arena, there will also be new music and new Garage Items.
"Chaos Run" arrives in December for US$3.99 or regional equivalent.