is now available and can be purchased from here
.Your father was brutally murdered before your eyes. Now you must train hard, eat chicken and punch dudes in the face to earn your place in the Punch Club ranks, and discover who ended your father's life.
Punch Club is a boxing tycoon management game with multiple branching story lines. Your goal is clear, but how you get there depends on whether you want to legitimately climb the rankings, or take the more ridiculous, shady route.
Along the way you'll want to focus your talents. Will you take the Way of the Tiger, the Way of the Turtle, or the Way of the [other one?]? Your strength, accuracy and agility all depends on whichever Way enlightens your path. Do you have stripes, or flippers?
And every decision will matter, especially in your social life. You'll be juggling friendships, love life, work, recreational time, relationships, and possible stardom, all alongside your gym time and fighting aligators. It's not all just pumping iron, you know.
Since the game's release, Version 1.03 has introduced lots of changes to the game mechanics:• MAJOR bug fix: ranked fights fame rewards don't work and grinding to unlock the next fighter was insane. So, we removed fame rewards, but re-balanced unlock values to make it easier to get the next fight. More details here.
• Mechanics forced players to farm ninjas over and over again. So, we added 2-day cooldown for movie/gangsters fights.
• Movie/gangster fighters were re-balanced a bit to be more challenging and not so easy to farm.
• Also, we reduced the time of party/poker/etc. actions to make earning fame more simple.
• Removed unnecessary "Manage your career / cancel" selection when clicking on the manager.
• Made new skill price cap. New skills can't cost more then 25 SP now.
• Fixed a bug causing wrong positions of a [...] icon in some dialogs.