Earlier this week, developer Warhorse Studios released the much delayed patch 1.4.3. for Kingdom Come: Deliverance
on all platforms. The patch fixed all of the major issues that were introduced with the previous update, as well adding a few new features. The full patch notes are below.
- Cutscene after completion of “Questions and Answers” quest now triggers properly.
- Game no longer crashes after interrogating the captive in “Questions and Answers”
- Rattay armorer should no longer get stuck in infinite sleep behaviour.
- Player with an equipped bow can now be dehorsed by enemies.
- Player can no longer lock on a non-existing opponent.
- Fixed instant game over bug in Baptism of Fire quest.
- Crashes after timeskip/fast travel should no longer occur.
- Game no longer crashes after “The Sport of Kings” quest.
- Crash after walking into Straw’s house during the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
- Crash after finishing the “Pestilence” quest is fixed.
- Very rare crash after loading a game is fixed.
The team is also aware of a rare issue where attacking stops working. There's no fix for this at the moment but the team is looking into it. All of the fixes and additions listed above are available in game now.