Players are deleting files and using software to eliminate the new desert map Miramar entirely from matchmaking in PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS. The developer hears the cries from players and is taking action. In their recent announcement, they plan on making the map more interesting by adding plenty of new routes and cover for players to use that will make engagements exciting. They are also going to make the map feel less empty by making drop rates higher in certain locations where items wouldn't normally spawn.
Not only will this patch offer new edits to Miramar, they will be rolling out a new Anti-Cheat to TS for later use in the retail version. Bluehole stated:
A new type of anti-cheat solution, which is still under development, is to be applied on the test servers. We are in a test phase with this solution, and its stability and compatibility need to be verified.Listed below are the changes offered in the new 1.0 Update.
- Added more buildings and cover across the map to improve the engagement experience
- Added more off-road routes for easier vehicle navigation
- Upgraded the item spawn level of certain areas for loot balancing (some areas will spawn better loot)
- The replay system has now been updated to a newer version and past replay files cannot be played anymore.
- Fixed the issue where heal and boost items could be used underwater
- Fixed the issue where characters would get stuck in certain areas on Miramar
- Fixed the issue where wall textures on some Miramar buildings were not displaying correctly
- Fixed the issue where certain buildings near by Hacienda del Patron were not displaying correctly