We're looking for enthusiastic people to contribute to our volunteer news team here on TSA. We need people who would like to devote their time to helping us get all of the Steam press releases and update information onto the front page in a timely manner. As such, your main duties will be proofreading and formatting, so having a good knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary is really important. You'll get to see your name on the front page of TSA, although you can choose to post these articles under an appropriate pseudonym if you prefer.
Any applications can be sent to punkyliar
here on TSA via PM
Here are the application questions:
1) What is your location and timezone?
2) How much time could you give per day and what times would you generally be available?
3) Are you fluent in the English language and how would you work to check spelling and/or grammar mistakes?
4) Are there particular genres/gaming topics you favor? All newshounds are expected to cover everything, but what would be your comfort zone?
5) Have you been on TSA, TA or TT site staff before? If so, please tell us a little bit about your experience.
Finally, and perhaps most importantly (so it's bolded for you), please proofread the following section:
When starting the game make sure to set you're dificulty to the easyest setting. Whilst this will make the game boring to play, i personally feel that it is will make the achievements more easier to obtain. it must also be noted that the servers for game has been closed down, meaning that the achievements are now unobtainable.
Please send us your applications by no later than April 21st
We look forward to starting a talented and enthusiastic volunteer news team for this site. Good luck to all those who apply!