The Stone Warden
Open Beta 45 Patch Notes | March 3rdBeta Expectations
NEW CHAMPION: Inara, the Stone Warden
- [LMB] Stone Spear - Fire a burst of 3 projectiles dealing 225 damage each over 0.4 seconds, every 1 second.
- [RMB] Earthen Guard - Enter a defensive state that lasts 5s where you and your deployables take 30% reduced damage.
- [Q] Impasse - Deploy a wall that grows out of the ground and lasts 5s.
- [E] Seismic Crash - Throw your spear, passing through shields and stunning any enemies within 40 units of its impact for 2s.
- [F] Warder’s Field - Place a stone obelisk that pulses which slow enemies for 60% and deals 150 damage per second.
- Legendary - Mother’s Grace [Default] - Earthen Guard gains 20% increased damage reduction.
- Legendary - Treacherous Ground - Warder’s Field now cripples.
- Legendary - Tremors - Reduce the Cooldown of Impasse by 7s.
- Geomancer - Reduce the cooldown of Earthen Guard by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Sacred Ground - Standing in Warder’s Field grants you 5/10/15/20% Damage Reduction.
- Summit - Activating Impasse underneath you knocks you up by 600/700/800/900 units.
- Living Stone - Reload 10/20/30/40% faster during Earthen Guard.
- Plateau - Increase the duration of Impasse by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Standing Stones - Reduce the Cooldown of Warder’s Field by 1/2/3/4s.
- Stone Bulwark - Heal for 20/40/60/80 Health per second during Earthen Guard.
- Whetstone - Eliminations grant you 10/20/30/40% Reload Speed for 5s.
- Caretaker - Standing in Warder’s Field heals you for 20/40/60/80 Health per second.
- Cloudbreaker - Impasse gains 500/1000/1500/2000 Health.
- Crag - Impasse gains 10/20/30/40% more Damage Reduction from Earthen Guard.
- Insurmountable - Gain 8/16/24/32% Crowd Control reduction.
- Lodestone - Activating Warder’s Field generates 1/2/3/4 ammo.
- Rolling Stone - You cannot be slowed by more than 60/50/40/30%.
- Shear - Activating Earthen Guard generates 1/2/3/4 ammo.
- Steadfast - Gain 150/300/450/600 maximum Health.
- All Achievements now reward 1000 Essence. Players that already earned achievements will be retroactively refunded Essence.
- Added an alert to items that have been recently earned.
- The home screen now supports additional images.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate customizations received from Radiant Chests not granting Essence. We’re working on a solution for players affected by this during OB44 release.
- Fixed the First Win of the Day Gold received at end of match lobby displaying the incorrect value.
- Head: Garnet Blossom
- Body: Garnet
- Weapon: Garnet Spear
- Head: Amethyst Blossom
- Body: Amethyst
- Weapon: Amethyst Spear
- Head: Celestine Blossom
- Body: Celestine
- Weapon: Celestine Spear
- Voice Pack: Inara
- Emote: Paramount
- MVP: Zenith
- Head: Baroness Tress
- Body: Baroness
- Weapon: Baroness Stinger
- Head: Exalted Arch
- Body: Exalted
- Weapon: Exalted Pistol (existing weapon that goes with collection)
- Mid Life Crisis - Tyra, Buck, Makoa, Maeve, and Sha Lin in a 5v5 Survival encounter. When any of them reach 50% health they activate their ultimate permanently until they are killed.
Test Queue rotation:
- Added Grotto V2, Dark Crossing, and Arid
CHAMPIONS - BALANCE/UPDATES/FIXES
- Architectonics - Fixed a bug where this card was not properly reducing the Cooldown of Turret by 3s. Updated card description.
- Tinkerin - Updated card description.
- Poppy Bomb - Fixed a bug where Poppy Bomb would knock back for more if it was detonated before hitting a surface.
- Bounce House - Now increases the Cooldown of Heroic Leap by 2s.
- Combustible - Fixed a bug where Combustible’s Damage over Time effect was dealing True damage.
- Fire Spit - Fixed a bug where sometimes fire spit would appear to hit a target on the client, but not hit them on the server.
- Ice Block - Now grants immunity to all debuffs
- Shock Pulse - Will now only slow each target once per cast.
- Totemic Ward - Updated card description to indicate that this card increases the healing of Healing Totem by 20%.
- Deep Roots - Fixed a bug where the minimum duration of the root was 1s instead of 0.5s.
- Fixed a condition where Reconfigure card was incorrectly granting ammo.
- Nine Lives - No longer heals Maeve by default.
- Pounce - Reduced damage from 600 to 500. Range reduced from 70 to 50. Fixed an issue with Maeve able to cast twice.
- Prowl - Reduced Movement Speed from 80 to 65%. Increased Cooldown from 9 to 12s.
- Artful Dodger - Nine lives now also heals Maeve for 500 in addition to cleansing debuffs.
- Patch Up - Description updated to indicate that Nine Lives no longer heals by default.
- Healing Potion - Reduced projectile size by 50% to allow it to travel through spaces easier.
- Reduced Shield Health from 6000 to 5000
- Fixed an issue with Torvald's Arcanist skin not playing animations
- Fire Bomb - Fixed a bug where Fire Bomb’s damage over time effect would not last its full duration.
- First Blood - Lifesteal increased from 20% to 30%.
- Lifelike - Now reduces healing of Illusions by 30%.