It’s time to dig into the rich lore of the Warhammer Fantasy world in this FREE DLC for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
: the Lorebook
Hidden and strewn around the various missions of Vermintide and its DLCs, you will find unique Lorebook pages. By picking up a page of the Lorebook, you will slowly unlock the story behind the various locations, enemies and even the Heroes of Ubersreik. Discover details you never knew or simply lose yourself in the rich world of Warhammer Fantasy.
- Solved issue that was causing key bindings and which levels were labelled as "new" to be reset once after switching to the beta
- Fixed crash that could occur after collecting 'Lorebook' pages
- Added an action chain blocker to the Drakefire Pistol charged attack that allows you to chain the blast without risk of getting normal shots in-between
- Fixed a bug with the Glaive which made it so you couldn't switch weapon while blocking
- Fixed a potential access violation/crash
- Optimized physics of large geometry in Cursed Rune
- Optimized performance when spawning frost clad Clanrats in Cursed Rune and Chain of Fire
- Optimized ragdoll performance
The DLC and Patch come to a total of 12.5 GB. This marks the beginning of a new patch system - developed based on your feedback. Future patches will benefit from much, much smaller download sizes.
- Added new “Lorebook” to Red Moon Inn and “Lorebook Pages” to all levels
- Added secrets to Summoner's Peak
- Resolved an issue where the Rat Ogre would get killed if pushed into walls by explosions
- Fixed ingame sounds not always being lowered or muted when in a menu
- Fix for Town Meeting bronze achievement
- Optimized Slave Rat Art
- Optimized skaven corpse props
- Corrected German localization for "Accept" and "Cancel" buttons in the launcher.
- Various crash fixes
- Fixed some texts being fitted too tight around images at certain resolution and window mode combinations
- Fixed jumping-dodge exploit
- Fixed some formatting and layout issues in various languages
- Adjusted pinning distance on torso actors to reduce intersection problems.
- Black Powder: Fixed exploit
- Chain of Fire: Added VO for intro
- Horn of Magnus: Fix for cases where player hot joins a game at the end event and spawns outside the area
- Khazid Kro: Fixed bug causing machine sounds and shaking to continue after middle event
- Khazid Kro: Players no longer able to get stuck on crates at a specific location (Storeroom)
- Khazid Kro has had part of the ceiling repaired
- Red Moon Inn: Made the outline for the shrine encompass the entire altar, and not only the book
- Red Moon Inn: Removed a cup that kept falling into the lorebook!
- Summoner’s Peak: Fixed floating rope prop
- Supply & Demand: Fixed exploit
- Reduced Ogre damage on a lot of weapons, most notable: 1h Axe light attack, Falchion, 2h Hammer light attack, Glaive heavy attack
- Increased Ogre damage on a lot of weapons, most notable: 1h sword light attacks, Crossbows (Note: regular Crossbow, Not Volley Crossbow), Warpick charged level 2 attack
- Fixed Skullcracker not properly triggering headshots when used with a projectile based weapon
- Added buffer to all push chain actions to remove accidental double pushes
- When not charged the fireball explosion has a radius of 0.75 meters and deals no damage to Stormvermin. It still applies a burn effect which damages Stormvermin.
- When fully charged the fireball explosion has a radius of 3 meters and deals damage to Stormvermin as well as applying the burn effect.
- The heat cost of the charged fireball has been reduced
- We reduced the general damage output of the staff since in most cases it just resulted in large amounts of overkill damage.
- The headshot multiplier was increased to compensate for the above to not reduce it’s effectiveness as a dedicated special killer weapon. When you lock onto something, it should die.
- The amount of time needed to acquire full charge has been cut in half. So you should get fully charged bolts out in half the previous time.
- We reduced the heat cost on level 2 and level 3 bolts.
- Tweaked dot damage applications to be more consistent (The dot damage applications were bugged and very polarised where your dots either did a lot of damage or barely any damage, should now work more consistently)
- Conflagration staff:The fire-patch now staggers unarmoured targets in the area of effect, meaning they will take more Damage over Time (DoT) applications and be stunned for longer.
- Increased dual wield daggers blocking move speed from 85 to 90%
- Reduced dual wield swords and sword/dagger blocking move-speed from 95% to 85%
- Changed Sword and Dagger sweeping heavy attack from 3 to 2 targets
- Fixed a bug with the Rapier charged attack would not reach charge level 2 (piercing an extra rat and having added knockback) when charging the attack fully