The Keeper of Knowledge
Open Beta 42 Patch Notes | January 25thBeta Expectations
NEW CHAMPION - Torvald “Runic Sage”Abilities [LMB] Gauntlet
A channelled beam of runic energy that locks on and deals 50 damage every 0.1s to a single target. [RMB] Recharge
Regenerate 850 Shield Health per second for 2.5s. Channelling on an enemy Shield siphons 2000 Shield Health per second, regenerating your Shield. [Q] Protection
Project a 2000 Health shield onto an ally for 2s. [E] Hyper Beam
Unleash the latent power of your Gauntlet, channelling a blast that applies a massive knockback to all enemies for 2.35s. [F] Runic Blast
Shoot out a short blast that Silences and Disarms enemies for 1.5s.Cards
- Glyph of Health - [Armor] Gain 150/300/450/600 Health.
- Glyph of Freedom - [Armor] Reduce the duration of Crowd Control by 6/12/18/24%
- Glyph of the Fist - [Weapon] Reduce reload speed by 5/10/15/20%.
- Glyph of Siphoning - [Armor] Eliminations grant you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- Conduction - [Recharge] Reduce the cooldown of Recharge by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Eldritch Speed - [Recharge] Gain 8/16/24/32% Movement Speed during Recharge.
- Induction - [Recharge] Recharge generates 2/4/6/8 ammo per second.
- Vital Grasp - [Recharge] Recharge generates 5/10/15/20% more shield.
- Lifegiver - [Protection] Activating Protection heals you for 50/100/150/200.
- Winddancer - [Protection] Protection grants 5/10/15/20% Movement Speed to its target for as long as they are shielded.
- Timeshaper - [Protection] Reduce the cooldown of Protection by .5/1/1.5/2s.
- Hearthwarder - [Protection] Activating Protection grants you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- Infusion - [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast heals you for 50/100/150/200
- Scribe's Wit - [Runic Blast] Reduce the Cooldown of Runic Blast by 1/2/3/4s.
- Rune Torrent - [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast grants you 4/8/12/16 ammo.
- Arcane Etching - [Runic Blast] Activating Runic Blast grants you 100/200/300/400 Shield.
- PVE Mode - Introducing a new PVE Weekly event. This week’s event is called: “Tank it to the Limit”. PVE Encounters are queued from the Casual queue setting. PVE Encounters give full match rewards.
- Raised level cap from 500 to 999
- Added Mounts tab to Store
- Now show item from Radiant chest before it turns into gold.
- Sound has received a major mix pass across the board.
- Main menu music has been turned down.
- Fixed Ying Genie chest to show correct description.
- Fixed issue with Supports able to charge their Ultimates while in base.
- Fixed Master Collector not showing progression.
- Fixed Friends Forever Achievement not progressing.
- Fixed the countdown timer continuing while paused.
- Fixed Emotes locking input while on mount.
- Fixed an issue where projectile range wasn't being calculated properly for range-limited projectiles.
- Improved dead zones for gamepads, and added the ability to configure them per stick.
- Improved slippery rooftops to force players off.
Code Green Viktor Collection (Available in Code Green Chest)
- Code Green Cover
- Code Green Helmet
- Code Green Kepi
- Code Green Cpt. Cap
- Code Green Trooper
- Code Green Grenadier
- Code Green Bandolier
- Code Green Comms
- Code Green AR-Melee
- Code Green AR-LMG
- Code Green AR-SK9
- Code Green AR-Compact
- Code Green (Available for direct purchase)
All emotes and poses are now in the Colossal Chest as well as the Radiant Chest.
- Optimized performance for Stone Keep.
- New maps added to the Test Queue. Ice Mines Redo - This map features a test revision of the existing Siege map “Ice Mines”. We are excited to hear your feedback on these revisions.
- Test Map updates: District - Expanded capture point & added short route to capture point. Atrium - Expanded various spaces. Undercity - Fixed an issue where bots would be unable to path.
CHAMPIONS - BALANCE/UPDATES/FIXES
- Fixed an issue where Support champions could gain ultimate charge before the round has begun.
- Aggression - Temporarily removed from the game.
- Life Rip - Reduced cost from 400 to 300.
- Rejuvenate - Reduced cost from 300 to 200.
- Turret - Fixed a bug where Turret’s damage was not being mitigated by Haven.
- General - Fixed an issue where Bomb King could get locked out of firing his Weapon (bomb king swimming bug).
- Sticky Bomb - Increased minimum damage from worst case explosion fall off from 15 to 30% of max damage. Increased explosion radius from 9 to 10 units.
- Scout - Updated description to indicate that this ability grants Cassie CC immunity.
- General - Fixed an issue where Drogoz could get locked out of firing his Weapon.
- General - Improved Fernando's weapon fire under high ping. Improved hit calculations on Fernando's Weapon.
- Crippling Throw - Fixed a bug where this ability was applying twice the usual amount of Diminishing Returns
- Cards - Pick up: Fixed a bug where this card was not correctly applying the intended values.
- Spitting Cobra - Targets stunned by Snake Toss cannot be stunned again by Snake Toss for 3s.
- General - Improved hit calculations on Makoa's Ancient Rage.
- Cards - Fixed an issue where Rampage III was able to stack with other Movement Speed boosts
- Potion Launcher - Increased minimum damage from worst case explosion fall off from 15 to 35%.
- Auto Rifle - Increased minimum accuracy from 85 to 89%. Increased accuracy lost per shot from 2.8 to 3%.
- Barrage - Reduced the time it takes for a Barrage strike to hit from 1 to 0.75s.