- Added Scalar to airdrops. [IDs 1447-1449]
- Added vehicle perspective option which limits third person to vehicles only.
- Improved single player menu to categorize map types. [Hawaii and other upcoming community-created updates will belong to the Curated category.]
- Cleaned up after festive event.
- Fixed precision building mode sometimes getting scrambled when moving large numbers of objects between tiles.
- Fixed to remove grass under bases again. [Forgot to add this feature to the new system last week!]
- Fixed to pad character buildable obstruction bounds slightly.
- Fixed sticky grenade getting stuck mid-air immediately after throw.
- Fixed new foliage wind off on low setting.
- Fixed unable to toggle lasers/lights in safe zone.
- Fixed new candy cane skins' descriptions.
- Bullet-proofed many custom asset/content related features.
We're off to Vancouver visiting family the next few days so the update is earlier this week, but next Friday everything should be back to schedule.
Workshop Crate Upcoming:
Valve has added support for mystery boxes containing community-created items, so if you're working on some cool skins make sure to get them on the workshop soon! I'll be aiming to set one of these up in the next couple weeks looking for a wide variety of gun skins and potentially a few cosmetics.