- Added Lieutenant Oswald in charge of scouting the area.
- Added Doc Ernie blueprint unlocks/dialogue.
- Added Mechanic's engine repair quest.
- Added Medic's research recovery quest.
- Added Ensign Franklin to buy replacement uniforms from.
- Added Nautical Nuisance quest for Rusty.
- Added assorted filler NPCs with dialogue.
- Added Quadbarrel. [ID 1436]
- Added Bayonet. [ID 1438]
- Improved missing a shot/swing that travelled within 4 meters of a player to mark you as an aggressor if not under attack.
- Improved using lockpick/detonator/grenade to mark you as an aggressor if not under attack.
- Improved vendor menu to show how many of a buyable item you already have.
- Tweaked to show warning message when building in safezone.
- Tweaked quest menu to better expand vertically and added return button.
- Tweaked gunshot audio rolloff to make more sense.
- Tweaked quest interactables to play effect when used.
- Tweaked scaled buildables in editor to reset when deselected to avoid confusion.
- Fixed using carjack/lockpick in safezone.
- Fixed to allow suicide in non-arena safezones.
- Fixed cleaning up last chat icon.
- Fixed vendor item description applying rich text in wrong order.
- Fixed fertilizer applying before animation.
- Fixed using ladders to cancel animations.
- Fixed Russia map pizza/doughnut stores using wrong spawn tables.
- Fixed nearby item obstruction to ignore triggers.
In the next NPC update I'll be working on a quest tracking feature so you can view quest goals outside of the info screen, the traitor uncovering/rescue questline, looking into "bossbattle" zombies e.g. go to a specific area to defeat electric megazombie and putting up documentation on all the NPC features.
For mod creators I forgot to mention in the last post: You can press the End key in the appearance menu to copy your character details to the clipboard for creating NPCs, and the same in-game to view all active flags and values. There's also a "Flag" command to set a key/value for testing.
Bit of a heads up: for the first time in I can't even remember how long there won't be any sort of update next week - I'll be away at the "Steam Dev Days" conference!