We're releasing a client update on Wednesday. Maintenance will start at 9 AM UTC and will take approximately 3 - 4 hours. CHANGES & ADDITIONS:
• We've slightly tweaked the rate and probability of weapon spawns.
• We've enabled the out-of-bounds timer in Anarchy districts. BUG & EXPLOIT FIXES:
• Fixed a small overlap issue on the scoreboard between 'Current Score' and 'Medals'. UI:
• Fixed instances where the Fence map icon could appear twice.
• Fixed an issue where the Macchina Calabria wasn't appearing in the marketplace vehicle filter menu.GAMEPLAY (ANARCHY):
• Fixed an issue where players could not spawn in vehicles within the Anarchy districts.
• Fixed an issue where players could still be awarded a kill assist if they only did 0 damage.
• Fixed an issue where a player's score would not be reset correctly if they were kicked for inactivity.ENVIRONMENT (WATERFRONT):
• Removed an invisible wall that was preventing players from shooting through the gaps between support beams at X:1176, Y:807.
• We moved a vehicle spawner that was causing issues with a door, due to them being too close together at X:1395, Y:1768.MISSIONS:
• Fixed an issue where Criminals would use Enforcer equipment to break into an objective in the 5th stage of Pineapple Cocktail.
• Fixed an issue where the item in the final stage of Cash on the Curb could spawn in an inaccessible area.GAMEPLAY:
• Fixed an exploit where players could reset weapon accuracy penalties by quickly performing and cancelling an animation.
• Killing an arrested player no longer counts towards the "Kill 'Em All" medal.MODIFICATIONS:
• Improved the clarity of the description for the High-Magnification Scope.
• Improved the clarity of the description for Valzipram Tablets.