The 1.5 patch for PC is now live and you can see the patch notes below.
The main point for this release will see the Hearts & Minds progression restored in Ashgate. This patch should allow anyone experiencing this issue to continue their journey.
However, there is a small caveat that we need to bring to your attention - during some of our final testing against some of the community provided saves, we found that any player who had already hacked the transceiver in Ashgate wouldn’t see the icons that are revealed on the map. This doesn’t have any knock on effects, and simply re-discovering them by moving around will make them reappear.
If you would like help, you can view our location map here: View Map of Ashgate
This will be fixed in our next patch but as it is a minor issue and in an effort to not delay this patch further, we made the decision to submit and release the current patch now. Please note that this doesn’t affect anyone starting new games.
In the meantime, here is a sneak peek at “Triage”, an upcoming mission that will join Resistance Mode soon!
Patch Notes 1.5:
• Fix for players Hearts & Minds progress not progressing correctly in Ashgate.
• Fix for ‘Home of the Brave’ achievement not being achievable.
• Further reduction in the number of checkpoints saves that occur whilst playing
• Fix for non-English character support in the user’s Windows login name
• Some players who encountered issues with audio relating to the smartphone should now see it working as intended
• Additional Nvidia tweaks