We're releasing a client update on Wednesday May 18th. Maintenance will start at 9 AM UTC and will take approximately 3 - 4 hours.
CHANGES & ADDITIONS:
FIND THE DEV:
- Ghoulface has now left San Paro.
We have made the following balance tweaks:
- ATAC - Base Accuracy slightly reduced.
- OCA - Tweaks to fire rate and accuracy.
- NFA9 - Ammo increased to 28/168 (from 24/144).
- SAS-PDW - Base Accuracy slightly improved.
- RFP-9 - Sprint Modifier improved.
BUG & EXPLOIT FIXES:
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to witness criminals in certain areas of Financial and Waterfront.
- We moved a vehicle spawn point near Baylan Shipping in Waterfront, that could cause larger vehicles to spawn partially on the wall behind them.
- Players can now view Usables in their Locker.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to remove player-made songs from playlists.