Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Allow filtering games that include Missable, Multiplayer, etc. achievements

• N1ghtshade3N1ghtshade3282,928
    Posted on 22 April 21 at 04:03
    Something I've been looking for on multiple achievement websites but haven't found yet is the ability to filter out games that contain missable achievements as sometimes I just want to play something to relax and not worry about monitoring my playthrough.

So I would like to be able to filter games by the types of achievements contained--ideally being able to use multiple filters at once to find only games without any missable or multiplayer achievements.

If the database is structured in a sane way, this should be doable.
  • RederdexRederdex236,764
    Posted on 22 April 21 at 10:00
    I completely agree to you on this point, filtering by that would be pretty nice, but from what I could see it's not an option right now.

A "workaround" would be to go to your achievement page N1ghtshade3's Achievements, go to filters, select all of the not-won achievements and then filter by "missable, unobtainable and discontinued". Then... Just avoid these games. Meanwhile, I will forward this to a site dev and see if an option to filter by game flags can be added smile

Hope I'll see you around on the site in the future. It's always great to see more active people in here :D

Game on!

-Red
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads