Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Post here to request a Full ReScan

• TombRaiserTombRaiser38,619
    Posted on 08 January 19 at 04:59
    Can I get a full rescan. I set my profile settings to public now. Thanks.
  • MilouzeMilouze240,330
    Posted on 10 January 19 at 15:02
    No achievements were synched on the 08-Jan for some reason, hence killing my streak :(
    Please have account fully re-scanned. Thanks in advance.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,681
    Posted on 10 January 19 at 15:26
    Milouze said:
    No achievements were synched on the 08-Jan for some reason, hence killing my streak :(
    Please have account fully re-scanned. Thanks in advance.
    Not sure what the issue was, but the achievements you earned on the 8th were there. I've rebuilt your streak which seems to have resolved the issue - could you confirm?
    Posted on 10 January 19 at 18:32
    Still nothing has updated after my request. Maybe it's a problem with scanner 7?
  • MilouzeMilouze240,330
    Posted on 10 January 19 at 21:28
    thirtysmooth said:
    Not sure what the issue was, but the achievements you earned on the 8th were there. I've rebuilt your streak which seems to have resolved the issue - could you confirm?
    34 Days ongoing, issue is resolved. Thank you very much wave
  • ArtandrosArtandros25,706
    Posted on 11 January 19 at 12:33
    According to the site I have achievements from 5 games, steam says I have achievements from 6 games although I can't remember the 6th game myself.

Could i get a full rescan?

Thanks in advance!
  • emcanedoemcanedo34,371
    Posted on 14 January 19 at 02:35
    I need a full re-scan too, please. I completed the AdVenture Capitalist game today and no single achievement was scanned. Thanks!
  • Posted on 14 January 19 at 04:47
    I just signed up to the site, and nothing but my profile pic has updated on here yet. Is this where I go for an initial scan?
    Posted on 14 January 19 at 15:47
    emcanedo said:
    I need a full re-scan too, please. I completed the AdVenture Capitalist game today and no single achievement was scanned. Thanks!
    Panpan_II said:
    I just signed up to the site, and nothing but my profile pic has updated on here yet. Is this where I go for an initial scan?
    It look like you both have incorrect privacy settings to use this site. Please see this post on how to rectify this:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
  • Posted on 14 January 19 at 23:29, Edited on 14 January 19 at 23:30 by Barthax
    I have adjusted my privacy settings but the scan is not picking up multiple games - including some achievements earned in the past few days (it has picked up others). An example is Zaccaria Pinball which has so many achievements it's difficult not to pick one or two up! Could I get queued up for a full rescan, please. TIA
  • Posted on 14 January 19 at 23:57
    May I please request a full scan?
    Posted on 15 January 19 at 16:43
    Barthax said:
    I have adjusted my privacy settings but the scan is not picking up multiple games - including some achievements earned in the past few days (it has picked up others). An example is Zaccaria Pinball which has so many achievements it's difficult not to pick one or two up! Could I get queued up for a full rescan, please. TIA
    crackerjackhill said:
    Scanning now...
  • Posted on 18 January 19 at 12:24
    thirtysmooth said:
    Barthax said:
    crackerjackhill said:
    Scanning now...
    Thank you. I notice only some games are getting picked up. Zaccaria Pinball is not being included - does that one have a problem (I didn't find any mention of it being a problem game).
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 13:14
    Barthax said:
    Thank you. I notice only some games are getting picked up. Zaccaria Pinball is not being included - does that one have a problem (I didn't find any mention of it being a problem game).
    Have you tried requesting an update on the game's page? Like in the following image:

https://i.imgur.com/9HhaUra.png
  • Posted on 18 January 19 at 18:02
    thirtysmooth said:
    Barthax said:
    Have you tried requesting an update on the game's page? Like in the following image:

https://i.imgur.com/9HhaUra.png
    Ooo, nice feature. Will give that a go. Thanks. :)
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 19:15
    I just noticed that the page for Life is Strange 2 doesn't even have a list of achievements listed despite the fact that the game does have achievements. I requested a new scan on that page just now, hopefully that will populate the list?

Life is Strange 2 Achievements
  • KodingKoding49,810
    Posted on 18 January 19 at 19:52
    TombRaiser said:
    I just noticed that the page for Life is Strange 2 doesn't even have a list of achievements listed despite the fact that the game does have achievements. I requested a new scan on that page just now, hopefully that will populate the list?

Life is Strange 2 Achievements
    I forced a full rescan of the game and the achievements are now showing for it.
    55 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA!
    Posted on 19 January 19 at 01:45
    Awesome! Thanks, they also are now appearing on my profile. :D
  • FrangaFranga68,990
    Posted on 21 January 19 at 22:25
    Can I please get a rescan? I have had a normal scan done and it is only picking up that I played some games, said that the achievements I got were DLC, and not updated my total score. It's also missing a few games and achievements. Thanks.
  • Posted on 26 January 19 at 05:04
    May I get a full scan on my profile? I just updated the privacy setting on my profile but I've already exhausted all 3 scans on the day...

Thanks!
This thread has been locked by TrueSteam
Hide ads