Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

None of my games appear

• ravenfallsravenfalls24,697
    Posted on 24 January 21 at 12:05
    Yer, like the title says. None of my steam games show up on my account, and ive got quiet a few and by that i mean i have tonnes.

Ive alrrady tried the firce scan and its still trying to tell me i dont own any games.
  • RederdexRederdex237,847
  • Warc9Warc928,252
    Posted on 18 February 21 at 13:50
    I am haveing the same problem but my profile is not set to private
    Posted on 18 February 21 at 15:06
    Warc9 said:
    I am haveing the same problem but my profile is not set to private
    I did a full rescan and the games have popped up. Enjoy using the site smile
  • Warc9Warc928,252
    Posted on 18 February 21 at 15:53
  • Posted on 20 February 21 at 22:30
    I have my steam set to public now thank you for this just waiting to refresh and will confirm if it worked or not.
    Posted on 22 February 21 at 07:06
    Gordon Marcus Brown said:
    I have my steam set to public now thank you for this just waiting to refresh and will confirm if it worked or not.
    It looks like it did :D
  • Posted on 23 February 21 at 20:32
    Rederdex said:
    Gordon Marcus Brown said:
    It looks like it did :D
    It certainly did thank you :D
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 November 22 at 06:06
    I apparently need a scan too. Have purchases on the account and everything is set to public but nothing showing up here on TSA yet.
  • FlippolFlippol111,018
    Posted on 30 November 22 at 22:03
    Skol Crushers said:
    I apparently need a scan too. Have purchases on the account and everything is set to public but nothing showing up here on TSA yet.
    I don't think your privacy settings are correct. I can't view your playtime.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 December 22 at 07:28
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    I've check them multiple times. Everything says public.
  • FlippolFlippol111,018
    Posted on 01 December 22 at 17:57
    Skol Crushers said:
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    Do you actually own those games that you have achievements in, or are they family shared? SteamDB also shows that you only own 2 games (both with no achievements) https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561199436515092/
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 December 22 at 23:49
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    Do you actually own those games that you have achievements in, or are they family shared? SteamDB also shows that you only own 2 games (both with no achievements) https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561199436515092/
    They were gifted to me. Does TSA not track games you don't actually own?
  • FlippolFlippol111,018
    Posted on 02 December 22 at 18:01
    Skol Crushers said:
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    Gifted games would normally show up as an owned game. Unfortunately I'm not sure why some of your games are not appearing then.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 December 22 at 01:06
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    Flippol said:
    Skol Crushers said:
    Gifted games would normally show up as an owned game. Unfortunately I'm not sure why some of your games are not appearing then.
    Everything seems to be working now, thank you!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads