Game Discussion: Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Achievements from XBL missing

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 September 20 at 16:21
    When I first loaded up MCC on Steam, I unlocked 300 achievements from my XBL progress and was missing a good number of them. This was in July. I just loaded up the game again and unlocked another 99. I am still missing 65. Is there a method to get the rest of the achievements to cross over?
  • GLOVEZ 1 2 3GLOVEZ 1 2 3303,865
    Posted on 27 September 20 at 20:01, Edited on 27 September 20 at 20:05 by GLOVEZ 1 2 3
    hunterIV said:
    When I first loaded up MCC on Steam, I unlocked 300 achievements from my XBL progress and was missing a good number of them. This was in July. I just loaded up the game again and unlocked another 99. I am still missing 65. Is there a method to get the rest of the achievements to cross over?
    Halo 3 ODST is a recent addition to steam (week or so I believe) so looks like some retroactive unlocks. Halo 4 is yet to be added and is marked as coming soon.
    You haven't linked accounts so I can't check but if the remaining achievements are Halo 4 I think we have our answer.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 28 September 20 at 02:18
    GLOVEZ 1 2 3 said:
    hunterIV said:
    Halo 3 ODST is a recent addition to steam (week or so I believe) so looks like some retroactive unlocks. Halo 4 is yet to be added and is marked as coming soon.
    You haven't linked accounts so I can't check but if the remaining achievements are Halo 4 I think we have our answer.
    Oh, maybe it is. Not 100% sure. I'll have to dive into my XBL progress and take a look.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads