Pro Account Holders

Forum for Pro Account holders to give feedback on early access features.

New Design

• StormieStormie90,798
    Posted on 05 December 19 at 16:50
    Is there a way to revert to the old?
  • KodingKoding49,830
    Posted on 05 December 19 at 23:25
    Stormie said:
    Is there a way to revert to the old?
    Sorry, no. One of the problems with the old design was that there were two completely different versions of the site, the desktop one and the mobile one. And the mobile one was always lacking in features as the team never had enough time or resources to update both sites. This design overcomes that as there is now only one version and it automatically changes depending on screen size and device. So what you're seeing is the only version now; there is no other.
    63 LEGO game completions on 6 different platforms across TA, TT, and TSA! Over 3,600 achievements and trophies earned in LEGO games!
  • StormieStormie90,798
    Posted on 06 December 19 at 05:01
    Ok. thats a shame, but i understand your reasoning.
    Thanks for the reply.
  • vuorikissavuorikissa100,785
    Posted on 06 December 19 at 19:34
    Any way to change the background picture on the top of our homepage? Mine's from a game I recently completed (but not the most recent one), I'd rather not have that specific one there, and I cannot find any way to change it or even why it picked that one in particular.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,774
    Posted on 06 December 19 at 23:21
    vuorikissa said:
    Any way to change the background picture on the top of our homepage? Mine's from a game I recently completed (but not the most recent one), I'd rather not have that specific one there, and I cannot find any way to change it or even why it picked that one in particular.
    I believe the background image is based on your most recent new game played, so starting a game (earning an achievement in a game you've not played before) will change it.
  • vuorikissavuorikissa100,785
    Posted on 07 December 19 at 22:01
    thirtysmooth said:
    I believe the background image is based on your most recent new game played, so starting a game (earning an achievement in a game you've not played before) will change it.
    That's among the things I guessed would happen, but didn't. Maybe it only checks once a week? It's now displaying a different picture, from a game I started and finished days ago, before the new design even went live.

Regardless, I'd much prefer it if I could just choose. That way I could pick one I like, and one that the text is actually legible on.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads