Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Troubleshooting

• StormieStormie90,772
    Posted on 19 November 19 at 01:38
    Hi Guys,

It appears I may have lost my 560 day achievement streak.

Yesterday I gained 2 achievements (Conan Unconquered: 'I claim this Land (Stage2)' and 'Steady Aim (Stage 2)'
    Conan UnconqueredI Claim This Land (Stage 2)The I Claim This Land (Stage 2) achievement in Conan Unconquered worth 26 pointsBuild 200 Battle Standards across multiple matches

Conan UnconqueredSteady Aim (Stage 2)The Steady Aim (Stage 2) achievement in Conan Unconquered worth 23 pointsBuild 50 Archers across multiple matches

In steam they are showing unlocked dates/times etc.

I have scanned multiple times (pro scanner)

I guess what I'm asking, is it at all likely that this is a 'bug' of some kind, either in TSA or Steam? If so I will continue my achievement streak in the hopes it is resolved. If not I guess there's less stress to achieve every day, because I don't think I can face starting again.
  • StormieStormie90,772
  • StormieStormie90,772
    Posted on 19 November 19 at 02:50, Edited on 19 November 19 at 02:51 by Stormie
    Please disregard. They came through on the latest non-manually request scan

edit: Oh, you updated the game achievements, was that what was causing the issues?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads