Pro Account Holders

Forum for Pro Account holders to give feedback on early access features.

TSA you're taking the piss

• DanitherDanither207,720
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 14:50, Edited on 17 December 18 at 17:38 by Reborn
    I pay for a pro account, yet there STILL hasn't been any explanation as to why the leader-board has not been updated, I have tweeted Richard before and got a response that he would look into it.

So until I see somthing, I want to prove that No-one from TSA is even looking at the forums on here.

Mod Edit: Not too long.
    Danither
  • RebornReborn75,037
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 17:40
    Rich has kicked off a full site update. Let me know if the leaderboards don't co-operate.
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
  • ChefmoleChefmole146,781
    Posted on 17 December 18 at 20:55
    Yay! Looks like it worked. rock

Can we expected regular leaderboard updates now or are they only triggered if Danither loses his mind in the forums? laugh
  • DanitherDanither207,720
    Posted on 18 December 18 at 17:14
    YAY!, I didn't want it to come to this, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

again, I don't mind waiting, I just wanted to be kept in the loop. thanks for amending my OP for me and not just outright banning me for me being contentious.

I can begin promoting the site without fear once again!

thanks again
    Danither
  • ArkhaneArkhane26,594
    Posted on 19 December 18 at 16:09
    Talking about updates, no more patch notes since March? (for both TA and TSA at least).
  • RebornReborn75,037
    Posted on 20 December 18 at 01:50
    I'll speak to him about that once he returns from the holidays. I've noticed that bit hasn't been used in awhile either, even though bug fixes and new implementations have been introduced in that time.
    Moderator, Walkthrough Manager and Newshound here on TSA | Moderator, Walkthrough Supervisor and Site Help Editor on TA
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads