Game Discussion: Stardew Valley

Blind playthrough advice

• KhazharKhazhar92,588
    Posted on 15 March 18 at 16:10
    Can someone tell me if it's possible to 'efficiently' play this game completely blind?
    Or does this require constant wiki-ing like for example Terraria.
  • Posted on 16 March 18 at 16:29
    It takes Wiki-ing like Terrari because they are pratically the same
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 16 March 18 at 17:20
    That really depends on your goal. Is it for fun or achievements? The first time I played I just played and got really far without any help. But if your goal is achievements some sort of guide would be helpful to track down certain things.
  • KhazharKhazhar92,588
    Posted on 16 March 18 at 17:23
    Thanks for the responses! I will likely just do a blind playthrough first for fun, and then a more optimized achievement run afterwards.
  • ViewerUSAViewerUSA70,195
    Posted on 04 August 18 at 09:19, Edited on 04 August 18 at 09:20 by ViewerUSA
    I think it's fairly easy to play Stardew efficiently without a walkthrough, at least for most of the achievements. The only thing I needed the wiki for really was for where to find artifacts (ie: the ancient seeds) and where to find the stardrops. Other than that the really nice thing about Stardew Valley is that you can play it at your own pace and leisure and get the majority of the achievements without any guide at all.
  • Posted on 16 March 22 at 19:33
    You'll get the hang of it without a wiki. If you're trying for Achievements then you'll need the wiki. But if you want to have fun then do it without. It's trial and error just like any other game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads