Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

My page looks weird

• Posted on 16 January 18 at 23:11
    Hey guys, i am not a frequent Steam user, but what i see on my page is, that it shows me 177 Steam games.

But thats not the only problem. If i watch my entire list, it shows me about 82 titles?

And the strangest thing that i can see is, why is it showing me Age of Empires like 15 times when i click ony my game collection?

And also i completed the game Zup! 3 and it is not showing me as completed.

This is really awkward
  • Posted on 17 January 18 at 02:30
    give it some time, thirtysmooth will provide a full profile Re-Scan which researches every tine nook and crany inside your Steam Profile and makes sure that the scan reaches every part of the profile

Also, you can request a update by hovering over the top right of the website and clicking "Request Update". This feature forces a profile check and then sends the data to TSA to update your profile page to better fit the reality of your Steam Page.

If any other issues arise, you can PM thirtysmooth for more assistance
    The Leaderboard Climber
  • Posted on 17 January 18 at 03:50
    Its been weeks now, i tried updating again, but nothing helped. Seems like i have to pm him
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,681
    Posted on 17 January 18 at 07:50
    I've removed duplicates and run a full rescan on your account. I'm still seeing some duplicated games on your list, so give it a couple of days and it should sort itself out. If not, let me know and I'll elevate this to the developers.
  • Posted on 17 January 18 at 13:23
    Thanks, thirysmooth! I'll update again in some days and will inform you then
  • Posted on 17 January 18 at 20:23
    Glad I could help aswell
    The Leaderboard Climber
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads