Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 21 January 16 at 16:23
    Weird! Because Reborn had it scanned in fine with time and everything https://truesteamachievements.com/Angels-That-Kill-Demo/achi...

I got the achievement now, but the site somehow doesn't say I have it, when I go to the page it's not green. Streak shows that I have it through days updating, but the list iself doesn't show it. The only thing showing that I have the achievement now is the friend feed, nothing else shows it. I looked around, achievement count didn't go up, games count, score is the same.

We're all helping out by reporting stuff so the site gets better wink
  • StraktisieStraktisie74,225
    Posted on 21 January 16 at 18:38
    Straktisie said:hey, i am new to this site and the scanner does only register 5 of my games and ignores all the others :/any chance this gets fixed?
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,679
    Posted on 21 January 16 at 22:05
    Straktisie said:Straktisie said:hey, i am new to this site and the scanner does only register 5 of my games and ignores all the others :/any chance this gets fixed?What's missing?
  • StraktisieStraktisie74,225
    Posted on 21 January 16 at 22:43, Edited on 22 January 16 at 19:24 by Straktisie
    Nomstuff said:What's missing?only 160 games

edit: the problem is fixed, thanks guys
  • XenoLairXenoLair98,171
    Posted on 23 January 16 at 11:58
    Ok so I haven't been on here for 2 weeks hoping this issue would be fixed. It hasn't been. Scanners don't work for me. I'm missing over 100 games and over 2.5k achievements. I'd like to suggest an admin or dev look into whats causing this. I'm guessing there's a game on my steam profile that is somehow causing your scripts to fail and only track the 17 games that are on my profile right now.
  • XymjakXymjak211,506
  • DanDan91,474
    Posted on 02 February 16 at 16:17
    I haven't been scanned since 19th January - my profile is Public, and I request scans daily. Please help?
  • SPY_6000SPY_60006,137
    Posted on 03 February 16 at 12:41
    Scanner 8 seems to be dead and my first scan is waiting (4 hours now)
  • Posted on 09 February 16 at 09:35
    Working on all this now guys
  • QuakerOatsQuakerOats67,942
    Posted on 13 February 16 at 08:55
    I just signed up a couple of days ago and so the scanners have only added (12) games from my recently played and ignored my other 160 games.
  • PixiePixie145,240
    Posted on 14 February 16 at 00:07
    Scanner 7 has been a bit strange for me all week. Scans me regularly but doesn't pick up any achievements. Works perfectly if I hit "request update" though.
  • t3chm4nt3chm4n3,048
    Posted on 14 February 16 at 10:03
    Steam fixed problems with Baldur's Gate II achievements (it had only 3 achievements, now has 93, with all descriptions, etc).

But TrueSteamAchievements isn't seeing it yet even with "request update".

Thanks!
  • RudeyRudey203,668
    Posted on 15 February 16 at 15:08
    Last time I checked this page didn't show achievements: TorqueL Achievements

It does now, but TSA doesn't seem to recognize I earned these achievements. Can an update for this game be forced?
  • VeilorVeilor53,487
    Posted on 15 February 16 at 16:07
    Rudey said:Last time I checked this page didn't show achievements: TorqueL Achievements

It does now, but TSA doesn't seem to recognize I earned these achievements. Can an update for this game be forced?
    These were most likely scanned in today and if you can scan your account it will be added, otherwise the site itself scans regularly and it will show up :)
  • RudeyRudey203,668
    Posted on 19 February 16 at 14:39
    Veilor said:Rudey said:Last time I checked this page didn't show achievements: TorqueL Achievements

These were most likely scanned in today and if you can scan your account it will be added, otherwise the site itself scans regularly and it will show up :)
    Just wanted to let you know the scanner still hasn't picked them up. This game has had achievements since it's launch over a year ago, but due to some bug they never showed up on TSA until I reported it in another thread a couple of months ago. It is now fixed partially, the achievements show up, but the page says no one owns the game and thus no one earned any achievements.
  • QuakerOatsQuakerOats67,942
    Posted on 22 February 16 at 21:34, Edited on 22 February 16 at 21:35 by QuakerOats
    For some reason my 160 other games still aren't being scanned/picked up by TSA, only my 12 recently played games.
  • Posted on 23 February 16 at 07:04
    The Tales of Zestiria achievements I've earned since Feb 1 aren't showing up on TSA.
  • Posted on 23 February 16 at 08:57
    Just putting through some full scans now to fix anyone else with missing achievements....
  • RudeyRudey203,668
    Posted on 23 February 16 at 11:00
    TrueSteam said:Just putting through some full scans now to fix anyone else with missing achievements....Thanks! TorqueL achievements are fixed now.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 23 February 16 at 11:03, Edited on 23 February 16 at 11:31 by
    Scanning after unlocking achievements in link hidden and Vendetta - Curse of Raven's Cry broke scanner 3 redface

EDIT: It scanned me in the end but took 2118 Seconds

The scans made after me are also seem to be stalling
    Kimchi is best!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads