Bug Reports

Found something that doesn't work right? Let us know and we'll fix it

Malfunctioning Scanners

• RagenarokRagenarok169,378
    Posted on 12 January 24 at 08:05
    Scanners appear to be malfunctioning.
    Wasted 2 scans today, profile hasn't updated with anything I've unlocked since midnight.

I know This site has measures in place to rebuild streaks, But there's so many things going wrong on this site lately... what's going on?
    Regards, Ragenarok
  • Posted on 11 March 24 at 23:35
    Scan is not running correctly. No games and achievements recognized.
    Laurenz
  • DatchetDatchet29,429
    Posted on 18 March 24 at 21:52
    When ever I tried to scan I keep getting the message that my Steam account is set to private, which it isn't as I have made sure that it wasn't set to private. I even set my account to private and then back to public to see if that would fix the issue but the issue remains the same.

I have used up all of my scans today and it keeps saying my Steam account is set to private, so I don't know what is happening.
  • Giant SpiderGiant Spider100,078
    Posted on 29 March 24 at 22:42
    Game: Sleengster 2
    Achievement: Shooter 300

Steam shows: Unlocked Feb 14, 2024, 8:31 PM.
    TSA shows: 15 Feb at 23:19

Difference of over 24 hours, completely different time. This is breaking a 600+ day streak. I've repeatedly requested a scanner update without it making a difference.
  • FlippolFlippol110,774
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 16:13, Edited on 05 April 24 at 16:14 by Flippol
    Giant Spider said:

Difference of over 24 hours, completely different time. This is breaking a 600+ day streak. I've repeatedly requested a scanner update without it making a difference.
    This usually has to do with your achievement streak timezone settings. Is it set correctly? My Settings

Also I can't find that game on your Steam profile. Can you link to your achievements in that game, or post a screenshot?
  • FlippolFlippol110,774
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 16:35
    Lauros_World said:
    Your settings are not correct. I can't view your achievements or playtime on your Steam profile.
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 20:57
    Flippol said:
    Giant Spider said:

This usually has to do with your achievement streak timezone settings. Is it set correctly? My Settings

Also I can't find that game on your Steam profile. Can you link to your achievements in that game, or post a screenshot?
    Timezone is set correctly for my location.

The game is removed on Steam so doesn't show on profile.

https://ibb.co/6ZLrdG1

Thanks for looking into this!
  • FlippolFlippol110,774
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 22:20, Edited on 05 April 24 at 22:20 by Flippol
    Giant Spider said:
    Flippol said:
    Giant Spider said:

Timezone is set correctly for my location.

The game is removed on Steam so doesn't show on profile.

https://ibb.co/6ZLrdG1

Thanks for looking into this!
    I don't know why the time on your Steam achievements page shows that, but pulling the unlock timestamp from the Steam API shows an unlock time of Feb 15, 11:19 PM GMT.

So either the Steam achievement page is wrong, or the API. Since TSA uses the API for the source of everything, that's what is recorded here.
    Posted on 06 April 24 at 00:01
    Flippol said:
    I don't know why the time on your Steam achievements page shows that, but pulling the unlock timestamp from the Steam API shows an unlock time of Feb 15, 11:19 PM GMT.

So either the Steam achievement page is wrong, or the API. Since TSA uses the API for the source of everything, that's what is recorded here.
    I can only say I know I did that achievement on the 14th - as cheap as it might be, I've been using that as one of the games where I do quick achievements just for the streak if I don't have the time for anything else - and I wouldn't have done two cheap achievements on the same day.

AStats puts me getting that achievement on the 16th at 00:19, so that's no help...

However the unlock time ended up different for the API, I guess this is a dead end now. Thanks for looking into it anyway.
  • TynaeveTynaeve76,041
    Posted on 14 April 24 at 11:22, Edited on 14 April 24 at 11:35 by Tynaeve
    I've had a similar thing happen now only this didn't break a streak as i played the game most of the day and got other achis that reported correct.

I'm gonna assume it's a steam issue pushing the time to the API differently since if i look at the time on the achivement popping on steam that is the correct time i earned it yesterday, but the time showing up on the site is around the time i stopped playing the game and closed it after midnight. No idea why it does that and this time my streak is fine , but what if i only had gotten that achivement and assumed all was good? Image of steam and Truesteam together: https://imgur.com/a/JynW7iz

Edit: It gets a bit weirder after i looked into it some more. From the games page, when i look at the achivements there it says 13th 10:05 PM but when i go to profile and click it from there which would be the page a visitor and the site would see it's the 14th 1:25 AM. Image: https://imgur.com/a/R0P93XD
  • Posted on 17 April 24 at 12:49
    Flippol said:
    Lauros_World said:
    Your settings are not correct. I can't view your achievements or playtime on your Steam profile.
    Anyone can view my achievements, only playtime is private. This should work
    Laurenz
  • PipsqweekPipsqweek12,004
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads