Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Not sure where else to ask. Future Expanding GOG,Orgin achievements

• Posted on 19 June 17 at 07:37, Edited on 19 June 17 at 07:37 by ALI ESSA 88
    They don't really seem big enough for separate sites? But maybe all pc achievements under one roof.
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,687
    Posted on 20 June 17 at 21:41
    They can't be scanned either though.
  • Posted on 04 February 18 at 02:36
    Nomstuff said:
    That's unfortunate, I would definitely like to see my Origin Achievements and even though it's not PC, I'd like to see my Google Play Achievements as well, (I don't think they can be scanned at this time either though...)
    Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
  • Posted on 05 February 18 at 04:55
    Dragonpwnsz said:
    Nomstuff said:
    That's unfortunate, I would definitely like to see my Origin Achievements and even though it's not PC, I'd like to see my Google Play Achievements as well, (I don't think they can be scanned at this time either though...)
    Actually, they can be scanned but the main game distributer is Steam which has a variety of games and can be found under one platform so that's the reason why Origin Achievement Detection isn't a thing here

Also, Google Play isn't something I don't think we can scan. It'll be to much work and most defiently a waste of time for such a small platform that many achievement hunters don't care for
  • Posted on 05 February 18 at 06:24
    TSA Patrick said:
    Dragonpwnsz said:
    Nomstuff said:
    Actually, they can be scanned but the main game distributer is Steam which has a variety of games and can be found under one platform so that's the reason why Origin Achievement Detection isn't a thing here

Also, Google Play isn't something I don't think we can scan. It'll be to much work and most defiently a waste of time for such a small platform that many achievement hunters don't care for
    Yeah, GOG, Origin, and Google Play are a bit too niche for that at this time, it would likely cost more money than it's worth right now, especially since TSA is still not fully functional as is. :(
    Respect and Embrace Humility. Et Respicias Humilitatem Amplecti.
  • Posted on 13 February 18 at 15:41, Edited on 13 February 18 at 15:43 by TSA Patrick
    Dragonpwnsz said:
    TSA Patrick said:
    Dragonpwnsz said:
    Nomstuff said:

Yeah, GOG, Origin, and Google Play are a bit too niche for that at this time, it would likely cost more money than it's worth right now, especially since TSA is still not fully functional as is. :(
    It's not the fact of money, it's mainly because of Google Play being untrackable at least now. Also Origin barely has any achievements and games sporting achievements so that would be a waste of time to make

But GoG could be an option, most likely not going to happen but it could be scanned since they do have multiple games and achievements for those games. But for the sake of time and space I don't think these three will ever make into the TGN

Now I will leave a -1 for my reasoning stated above and further above smile
  • Posted on 12 October 20 at 12:30
    Maybe time to revisit this Idea. Origin and Uplay
  • Posted on 26 November 23 at 11:12
    TSA Patrick said:
    It's not the fact of money, it's mainly because of Google Play being untrackable at least now.
    Google Play has been trackable for a while now (see Exophase.)

But I know it's unlikely to happen. There's only 3 billion users after all. wink
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads