Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Account Syncing Issue

• TattersTatters21,080
    Posted on 03 December 16 at 20:06
    thirtysmooth said:
    Tatters said:
    I'm also having this problem, doesn't seem to be picking up all my achievements
    Scanning now...
    Thanks, appears to be sorted out now!
  • Posted on 29 January 17 at 08:29
    Hi, sorry to ressucitate this thread but I'm facing a similar problem (kind of). Everything was going fine but it seems that since jan 25th, my account is not synchronizing correctly anymore. I've tried to use the request update button in the menu and i've been scanned several times but the new achievements are still not showing up. Please help?
  • Posted on 29 January 17 at 12:02, Edited on 29 January 17 at 12:03 by Korrasalami
    I am having the same problem, 4 achievements from Human: Fall Flat have not shown up since yesterday. Maybe a problem with the servers? Thank you in advance for any help :)
  • GReeN 8KGReeN 8K11,183
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 09:27
    I also haf my Profile on Friends Only when Registering and now some Things seem to be Missing... What can i do to get a „Full Scan“ of my Account?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,681
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 10:22
    GReeN 8K said:
    I also haf my Profile on Friends Only when Registering and now some Things seem to be Missing... What can i do to get a „Full Scan“ of my Account?
    I've run a full rescan on your account, which looks to have fixed any issue you had.
  • GReeN 8KGReeN 8K11,183
    Posted on 05 April 18 at 11:02
    All looks fine now, thanks! :-)
  • BigWhoopBigWhoop105,575
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 15:00
    Hi, I'm having the same issue as everyone else. Can you full scan on my account too please?
    Posted on 09 April 18 at 15:11
    SkillsLevelZero said:
    Hi, I'm having the same issue as everyone else. Can you full scan on my account too please?
    Done.
  • CyanideJayCyanideJay24,569
    Posted on 12 April 18 at 01:56
    My profile doesn't appear to be updating even when requesting a full scan. It still only shows things from about 5 days ago, though I've performed manual attempts at scanning through the "request scan" feature.
  • vuorikissavuorikissa100,604
  • TheCloser17TheCloser17213,021
    Posted on 14 May 18 at 04:37
    My account is not updating today. I've clicked on the scan update a few times and every time it says there are 6 people ahead of me. I've never had it say anyone is ahead of me when I try to update. Anyway I have never got a Scan complete message and my achievements don't update
    Posted on 14 May 18 at 07:28
    TheCloser17 said:
    My account is not updating today. I've clicked on the scan update a few times and every time it says there are 6 people ahead of me. I've never had it say anyone is ahead of me when I try to update. Anyway I have never got a Scan complete message and my achievements don't update
    It seems as though Scanner 2 is down - I'll inform the devs now.
  • Posted on 17 May 18 at 21:13
    I just signed up for the site and was trying to get it to scan but it says I can't scan in the 24 hour period. My profile was set to private for the games on steam but I fixed that now. Is there any way to get it to scan my games? It still shows nothing on my profile
  • flclafiflclafi177,233
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 02:10
    I need a full scan too, one completed game hasn't tracked yet for over a week.
    Posted on 18 May 18 at 07:21
    Host Change said:
    I just signed up for the site and was trying to get it to scan but it says I can't scan in the 24 hour period. My profile was set to private for the games on steam but I fixed that now. Is there any way to get it to scan my games? It still shows nothing on my profile
    Scanning now...

flclafi said:
    What game are you missing?
  • flclafiflclafi177,233
    Posted on 21 May 18 at 02:26, Edited on 21 May 18 at 02:30 by flclafi
    thirtysmooth said:
    flclafi said:
    What game are you missing?
    I'm missing all of the Middle Earth: Shadow of War-Desolation of Mordor expansion achievements, I also got the "Danger Close" achievement on Mafia III unlocked and that hasn't synced either.
    Posted on 21 May 18 at 07:35
    flclafi said:
    I'm missing all of the Middle Earth: Shadow of War-Desolation of Mordor expansion achievements, I also got the "Danger Close" achievement on Mafia III unlocked and that hasn't synced either.
    It seems your account has the incorrect privacy settings for the scanners here. Please see this post for more details:

Valve's Changes to Privacy Policy Affect Our Ability To Scan Your Games
  • flclafiflclafi177,233
  • redgolperedgolpe97,022
    Posted on 27 May 18 at 15:29, Edited on 28 May 18 at 13:13 by redgolpe
    I have the same problem of new achievements not registering. Manually adding a game temporary fixes the problem (all achievements until that point are recorded) but new achievements are not recorded anyway (for example, "All your trade are belong to us" for Europa Universalis IV). Can someone help?
    Posted on 29 May 18 at 10:22
    redgolpe said:
    I have the same problem of new achievements not registering. Manually adding a game temporary fixes the problem (all achievements until that point are recorded) but new achievements are not recorded anyway (for example, "All your trade are belong to us" for Europa Universalis IV). Can someone help?
    I've run a full rescan on your account - how does it look now?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads