Site Help

Got something you don't understand? Need to know how something works? Ask here and we'll do our best to help you

Account Syncing Issue

• snavissnavis51,982
    Posted on 06 December 15 at 04:36
    Hi my account shows me having only 3 games. Can someone run a full scan or something? Thanks
  • Posted on 20 December 15 at 05:42
    I'm having the same issue despite trying to scan a few times over. I think part of the issue is --- from what I've learned from other people's posts -- is that because when I initially signed up I was set to private and then removed that after the initial scan. It picked up the game I started & played post signing up (Emily is Away) but nothing else.

Any help for snavis or myself is much appreciated :D
  • snavissnavis51,982
    Posted on 21 December 15 at 17:34
    That is also what happened to me. When I signed up my steam profile was set to private and now even though my profile is public, TA wont update any games I already had. I saw a topic somewhere where the admins were running a full scan or something for people with the same problem as us but I cant find that topic anymore. Any help from the admins would be awesome.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 December 15 at 18:57, Edited on 21 December 15 at 19:53 by
    I'm not getting scanned... Which profile setting is this? I don't see an "achievement details" setting...

Found it, it's the "profile status" setting which needs to be put on "everyone" before TSA can scan you.
    STAR WARS!
  • Posted on 21 December 15 at 21:25, Edited on 21 December 15 at 21:25 by TheIcemanSteameth
    My account was set to Friends Only, so I changed it to Public. However, it is still not scanning anything, and all the indicators are still showing the spinners. Any ideas?
  • Posted on 21 December 15 at 23:57
    TheIcemanSteameth said:My account was set to Friends Only, so I changed it to Public. However, it is still not scanning anything, and all the indicators are still showing the spinners. Any ideas?I'm having the same issue as this. cry
    Press X to Shaun/Jason
  • Posted on 22 December 15 at 15:09
    me too, changed to public it is still not scanning anything
  • ThirockThirock44,225
    Posted on 31 December 15 at 15:42
    TheIcemanSteameth said:My account was set to Friends Only, so I changed it to Public. However, it is still not scanning anything, and all the indicators are still showing the spinners. Any ideas?Where can I change?
  • snavissnavis51,982
    Posted on 01 January 16 at 04:15
    the other 143 games is still not showing up even after normal snyc
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 January 16 at 18:48
    Thirock said:TheIcemanSteameth said:My account was set to Friends Only, so I changed it to Public. However, it is still not scanning anything, and all the indicators are still showing the spinners. Any ideas?Where can I change?Go onto Steam, go to your profile, go to edit profile, go to privacy settings.
    STAR WARS!
  • Posted on 01 January 16 at 23:07
    Hi Snavis,

Sorry for the slow reply, I have only just come across your message.

I have resubmitted your profile for a full scan - please allow up to 24 hours for it to complete.

If there are still issues after this time, shoot me a PM and I will escalate it to the web development team.

Regards, and please accept my apologies for the delay,

TSA Investigations Manager
  • snavissnavis51,982
    Posted on 02 January 16 at 19:16
    Awesome, my account is up to date. Thank you!
  • MammbosMammbos100,670
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 17:06
    well my steam profiel was already on public so that is nto why this issue happens ( happened to me as well)
  • Posted on 06 January 16 at 17:08
    mammbos said:well my steam profiel was already on public so that is nto why this issue happens ( happened to me as well)Requested a full rescan of your account, hold tight smile
  • MammbosMammbos100,670
    Posted on 06 January 16 at 17:12
    i spammed the scan as well. seems to be getting all the games slowly now. went from 3k to 30k :P
  • Posted on 06 January 16 at 17:14
    mammbos said:i spammed the scan as well. seems to be getting all the games slowly now. went from 3k to 30k :Ptoast
  • Posted on 30 November 16 at 22:17
    facing a similar issue too.. changed the privacy settings on Steam... what should I do next?

*bump*
    - Alan
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,774
    Posted on 01 December 16 at 08:03
    alanrodrigues400 said:
    facing a similar issue too.. changed the privacy settings on Steam... what should I do next?

*bump*
    I've requested a full scan on your account which will hopefully fix your issue.
  • TattersTatters21,614
    Posted on 01 December 16 at 21:20
    I'm also having this problem, doesn't seem to be picking up all my achievements
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,774
    Posted on 02 December 16 at 10:51
    Tatters said:
    I'm also having this problem, doesn't seem to be picking up all my achievements
    Scanning now...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads