Site Wishlist

Got some ideas about how to make the site better? Post them here

Add filter to 'Games' to only show titles with achievements

• Posted on 20 January 17 at 10:36
    On the Games page (Main Menu -> Games), we can select a few different filters, including 'No achievements' under 'Other filters'.

It would also be useful to include a filter for 'Has achievements' too.

I've been using that page to look for new games, and with there being so many titles on Steam that don't have achievements, it can become a bit tricky to sift through them (even after sorting by column).

Hopefully it shouldn't be too difficult to do, as the 'No achievements' option is already there, I'd hope it's a case of reversing the criteria of that filter?
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,958
    Posted on 20 January 17 at 12:24
    On the page you mention, you can change the "Other filters" drop-down box to "Steam Achievements" which will then list all games which include Steam Achievements.
  • Posted on 20 January 17 at 12:41
    thirtysmooth said:
    On the page you mention, you can change the "Other filters" drop-down box to "Steam Achievements" which will then list all games which include Steam Achievements.
    Well then, don't I look stupid now! laugh
    Sorry; I completely missed that. As my better half says, I must have done a 'man look'.

While doing that filter there are a few games that shouldn't show as they don't have achievements, though it's only around half a dozen.

Feel free to archive/delete this post.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth362,958
    Posted on 20 January 17 at 14:37
    Most of us "look" and don't "see", so no worries.

Could you let me know which games without achievements are appearing in that list?
  • NomstuffNomstuff67,690
    Posted on 20 January 17 at 20:55, Edited on 20 January 17 at 21:01 by Nomstuff
    Tech Executive Tycoon is pending release

STO, Batman, Saints row, Strike Vector and clickteam 2.5 are sorted now, though they're marked on steam as having achievements so they may come back.

Skara is region-locked so I can't check it properly, but SteamDB says it doesn't have any either and is released. so it's sorted too, for now.

Call to Arms and Race to Mars are early access, they may get them when they leave it.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads